Ratings for Dr. Jazmin D. Parcon

Other than her RN the office staff was great. She is very conservative and knowledgable. I went to her for all 4 of my kids.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

After a terrible experience with a very nasty gyno, I took my mother's advise and went to Dr. Parcon. She was very helpful, and kind (which is why my mother, my grandmother, and myself are all her patients). She was also my mothers OBGYN for my birth and those of my siblings. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

I have been with Dr. Parcon for 24 years and I love her. She is kind, knowledgeable and respectful. I lost a baby a week before the due date. We had an autopsy and we do not know what caused his death. We know that Dr. Parcon gave me and the baby the best care possible and supported me throughout this horrific experience. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants a experienced, professional, and knowledgeable physician. There are some things that are out of the hands of doctors. I would also add that I have 2 very happy, healthy, successful young men that she helped to bring into this world.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

My experience with DR Parcon was great, she made me feel relaxed even with the complications on my baby's birth, In my book, she comes in very high recommended. Leia Garacci

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

I used Dr. Parcom for over 20 years and was sad to lose her as my Doctor when we moved out of state.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2006

My experience with Dr. Parcon was horrible. Her mis-diagnosis was bad enough, but she treated it so casually. Her attitude was awful, and caused me a lot of stress in my early pregnancy - something you definitely don't want. I switched doctors right away and got excellent care. My advice is to stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2005

Dr. Jazmin D. Parcon's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1965)