You may also like

It has been 6 months since Dr. Sanchez retired and I still looking for a pediatrician to take care of my 2 children. My little son has been coughing since November, I visited some pediatrician and he stills sick and someone since to care about my son's health. My little son got an infection at the beginning of this month and one pediatrician I visited said I was a normal irritation and with salt and warm water cloth he will get better, next day I end up with him in the emergency room because it was an actual infection. I am totally sure that if doctor Sanchez was working my son will be much better and probably not as sick as he is now. I am trying to look for a pediatrician, but it is almost impossible, so far, to find a kind, experience, knowledgeable, and nice doctor as Dr. Sanchez. It is a shamed that all this thing happen and he was almost forced to retire ( as I see it). I think Dr. Sanchez was a great contribution to Toronto pediatricians group and we lost someone that care and thought about his patients. My family miss you so much Dr. Sanchez you are the best and we will never replace you! Hope to find someone with at least half of your qualities and knowledge( I doubt it). I wish he still practicing because with you I felt secure about my children's health! Thank you so much for everything Dr. Arturo Sanchez Family Murcia Caviedes

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

the doctor sanchez was a very good with my 3 sons for 12 years never do nothing wrong with them he was very nice person and very good friend my name is rony chamale

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Sanchez was the pediatrician for all three of my children. . All three of my children had the best care from Dr. Sanchez. Dr. Sanchez was always professional and caring. He helped me through any health problems I had with my children. I thank him so much for all the years of comfort he gave me and my family, by giving them the upmost care in every situation. These accusations make me very sad and very shocked to say the least. In all the years he was the pediatrician of my children I never had nothing but gratitude for his professionalism and warm caring heart. I wish him the very best of luck. Elizabeth

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have never found a pediatrician as professional,loving and interested in his little patients , as Dr. Sanchez. Any compliment becomes short to express the beautiful personality of this GENTLEMAN!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

So much time later and I still cannot believe that such a beautiful soul like Dr Sanchez has to go through this.. God gives the hardest battles to his strongest soldiers & I KNOW that Dr Sanchez will get through this. Just remain a positive attitude & never, absolutely never give up. You have to have faith in yourself.. Hes been my doctor my whole life (19 years) & I know for a fact that I will never have the honor of having another doctor like him. Its so hard to find people so smart, caring, loving, responsible & trust worthy like him.. He's been like part of the family ever since my brother was born (24 years ago) and there is no way to repay him for all the things he's done for my siblings & I.. My favourite doctor always! Every doctors visit didn't even seem like an appointment because he always made us feel so welcomed.. It felt like going to see a blood relative. It was always a pleasure seeing him & so easy to trust him with absolutely anything. There are A LOT of cruel people out there and I hope they get there karma for this. I pray that he gets through this because he deserves nothing but the best. My family & I are always here for you Dr Sanchez !!! ALWAYS. Te quiero muchisimo y ya vas a ver que todo va a salir bien!! Besos!xoxo - Daniella Belsito

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr Arturo Sanchez has been the best doctor for my 3 children for 15 years. He always be the kindest doctor very professional, my kids always remember him . Dr Sanchez mis hijos y familia siempre lo tendremos dentro de nuestro corazon Alys Belandria and family

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I am in shock to learn about this accusations. Dr. Sanchez was my pediatrician for my 3 children. I meet Dr. Sanchez when I first come to Canada in 1989, my son was turning 2 now 28 in November. Dr. Sanchez help me tremendously adapting to this country away from home. Dr. Sanchez also care for my daughter now 26. Dr. Sánchez also care for my youngest son now 15. Dr. Sánchez has been very important person in our family. As a doctor I will always remember him to be extremely kind, funny and generous person that has his heart in the right place. Being new in this his country wasn't easy for me, and to add to my misery my husband left me with my two small children. Dr. Sanchez was a person a trusted to confine my problems Dr. Sanchez always help me and my children he always gives me medicine that I couldn't afford, he also help me with ttc tickets gift cards for food to help me when I was struggling. When one for my children were sick Dr. Sanchez took time of his busy life to call home for a follow up,even on weekends. I must mentioned that Dr. Sanchez was always a gentleman when approaching me or my children,and always acted very professional. I must mention that being a single mom in my mid 20s wasn't easy but with the help of good hearted people like Dr. Sanchez for sure he made it easy for me to stay strong and learn to adapt to a new country as a single mom with small children. Dr. Sanchez left a positive mark in my life and I can never thank him enough for being such a wonderful Human being. I don't have nothing negative to say about Dr.Sanchez. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family in this difficult time of his life. Stay strong and don't let go the hand of God. Remember your own word " chin up" God bless! Norma Rios and family 👪 once you give love to us now we send lots of love to you!!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Sanchez is one of the best doctors that my two childrens may have had ... it was also my husband and sister in law's doctor ... I find it hard to trust another doctor ... The oldest of my children remember him as Dr. hi 5 ... Gracias por ayudarnos con el caso de mi hijo el mayor con respecto a sus terapias ... Se le extraña mucho Dr. Sanchez - Zurita Vasquez Family

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Arturo Sanchez has been a pediatrician for 9 members of my family, over a period of over 30 years. If he was still practicing he will be the pediatrician for my youngest child. Our memories of him are all very positive, very professional, caring, always asked about how the family in general was doing. New his patients very well. He was over all a wonderful human being. We thank him, for over seen the medical care of 9 members of our family. Carla Vargas

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

We have 3 children and Dr Sanchez has been their pediatrician for the last 5 years. He is and will always be the kindest most generous doctor our family has ever known. He has made house calls on weekends, he has come to our home after his long day at the office to take care of our kids. When I say he has a heart of gold, it is the honest truth. He has provided medical attention to kids and the parents who have no OHIP or money. They excuse themselves from the office only to never return with any payment. But he already knows that. I can only tell you that my family and I love this man and we are grateful for the wonderful care he has given our kids. Mike Chong

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Arturo Sanchez's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "It has been 6 months since Dr. Sanchez retired and I still looking for a pediatrician to take care of my 2 children. My little son has been coughing since Novem..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the doctor sanchez was a very good with my 3 sons for 12 years never do nothing wrong with them he was very nice person and very good friend my name is rony ch..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Sanchez was the pediatrician for all three of my children. . All three of my children had the best care from Dr. Sanchez. Dr. Sanchez was always professi..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never found a pediatrician as professional,loving and interested in his little patients , as Dr. Sanchez. Any compliment becomes short to express the bea..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So much time later and I still cannot believe that such a beautiful soul like Dr Sanchez has to go through this.. God gives the hardest battles to his strongest..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arturo Sanchez has been the best doctor for my 3 children for 15 years. He always be the kindest doctor very professional, my kids always remember him . Dr ..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in shock to learn about this accusations. Dr. Sanchez was my pediatrician for my 3 children. I meet Dr. Sanchez when I first come to Canada in 1989, my so..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez is one of the best doctors that my two childrens may have had ... it was also my husband and sister in law's doctor ... I find it hard to trust anot..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Arturo Sanchez has been a pediatrician for 9 members of my family, over a period of over 30 years. If he was still practicing he will be the pediatrician for..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have 3 children and Dr Sanchez has been their pediatrician for the last 5 years. He is and will always be the kindest most generous doctor our family has ev..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez has been my daughter's doctor for 7 years. In our experience I have not complain about him. He has been very gentleman and always showing friendly ..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Canada in 1970. When my son was born, I took my baby to Dr. Sanchez. I always felt uncomfortable in his presence because he will always find a way to..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez was my pediatrician growing up as well as my sisters. He was a great doctor to my sis as well as I. I am shocked to hear about the acussations that..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HE WAS MY DAUGTHER DOCTOR FOR NINE TEEN YEARS AND MY SON TOO AND FOR MY GRAND DAUGHTER AND MY OTHER GRAND SON FOR TWELVE YEARS AND FOR MY DAUGTHER WAS HER HERO..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My doctor & part of my family for 24 years. Still cannot believe such a beautiful soul & such an amazing doctor has to go through this. We're supporting you no ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I find it sickening that even though the allegations have been proven, over and over, that people are STILL defending this sicko. Just cause he never touched yo..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Can someone please let me know if the office is open so we can pick up out kids files or will there be someone taking over his practice feel free to email me at..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im very sad. ..Dr sanchez is not working more. He is the best. He is my 4 children's pediatric for 11 years.Good blessed Dr sanchez. "

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sanchez is the best pediatrician, he is really good with kids, very kind person and have been my kids doctor for the past 5 years .For some reasons and for a..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful. very kind person and have been my kids doctor for the past 4 years."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best Pediatrician here in Toronto, I trust him 100% , when my kids are sick, he is the only doctor I trust. "

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could give his more than 5 stars on his knowledge and helpfulness. He is an amazing doctor and my kids love him. "

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We've known Dr. Sanchez since 1989 and in all this time, I have come to trust him very much. I have four children, two daughters and two sons, and he has demons..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez is been my kids doctor since they were both babies, this starting almost 18 years ago. I think he is the best doctor I could have find to my kids ..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The Dr, Sanchez has been looking for our daughter for over 11 years. We never had a negative experience with him. He always made us feel like he really care ab..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Literally the most friendly caring man ever. A great doctor who I've been to regularly who is like family "

May 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This incredible doctor has been looking after my two sons for over forty years. One of my sons had a problem with his heart and thanks to this amazing doctor h..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez has been my daughters' doctor for the last 18 years. Throughout these years, he has been more than just a doctor, but rather as a friend with his a ..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My sister and I were patients of Dr. Sanchez since birth, we are now adults and I have never had a negative experience with him. In addition to my family, he'..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez is my son's pediatrician since birth. I am thankful that my gynecologist recommended him to me and he accepts my son as a patient. He is an excellen..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Sanchez for my entire life (16 years), and, from what I experienced, he is a fantastic doctor that as an astounding passion for his..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "There was extremely long wait times and Arturo would constantly sit to chat rather than taking care of the medical issue. As soon as I seen him in the news I au..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yo puedo recomendar ampliamente al Dr. Arturo Sanchez, el es un excelente profesional en el campo de la pediatria. Desde hace 7 anios atiende a mi hija y le ha ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Sanchez has been my doctor since I was born. I am now 18 years old & still feel the need to still have him as my doctor. Hes been such a big part of my life ..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he has been our family doctor for 22 years and he is an amazing, he has an amazing communication with the kids, he has patience, and he is overall an amazing ma..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude receptionist, long wait times - if your appointment is at 10:30 am you would only be seen at 2 pm. He was always very awkward and lazy, there have been man..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is my kids doctor and we love him .all the time he help me and help the kids .thank you doctor Dr.Arturo Sanchez's"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez was my little brothers' pediatrician and now he is my sons pediatrician 6 years old the oldest and 6 months the youngest he is such as great doctor ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez has been my doctor since the day I was born, till even now (I'm now 21 years old) I see him from time to time with my younger sister as well who is ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my little sister to see him this past week and we both absolutely adore him. He is the kindest, sweetest most gentle soul I would absolutely recommend hi..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but respect for Dr. Sanchez. He has been the family pediatrician for decades, my siblings and I have been patients of his also my children have..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter was a patient of his since she was born,and now 15. Dr Sanchez was very good,professional and dedicated, My daughter love him."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter used to be a patient of his since she was born, and is now 22! Dr. Sanchez was the most professional and knowledgeable doctor we have ever known. He..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanchez is the best doctor my whole family has been going there for years, nieces n nephews have never complained! My son has been goin there too and my son..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I know Dr Sanchez for 27 years, it is unbelievable that such an amazing ,respectful and dedicated Doctor has been pass through all of this,in my opinion this ..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I used to be a patient of Dr Sanchez when I was 15 and now I'm 30. I'm glad to hear justice will be done. Thank you to those patients who had the courage to ..."

October 26, 2014
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 19, 2013

October 19, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

April 7, 2013