Ratings for Dr. Arturo Sanchez

This Dr. has been a wonderful, caring Doctor for my three children. He has looked after my children so well and is very knowledgeable. My children really liked and respected him as do I as their parent. He truly is a wonderful man. When my daughter and my two sons were older, they did not want to leave Dr. Sanchez to go to an "Adult" Doctor. I honestly can't say enough about this man! We love him and wish he could still be our children's Doctor. Family Chamale Carmona. Bryan, Durwyn and Diana love you so much. We hope everything iwill go well.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Best Doctor ever, I have 2 children and Dr. Sanchez was their paediatrician from the birth of my first child 24 years ago. He is the most knowledgeable, kind and competent doctor you could find . We were blessed to have him as the doctor for our kids .

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Arturo Sanchez is and will continue to be a Blessing for our Family. He is one of the kindest, nicest, and most unbelievably knowledgeable doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting , you cannot put into words how much this Dr. has helped our Son and my family. He's an angel of a man who goes well beyond the call of duty,Thank you Dr. Arturo. We Love him like nothing else in this world. Matthew,Deli and Diego - The Ospina Family.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

very good Dr very dedicate too his patients we were very happy with Doctor Sanchez for the past. 30 years God bless you doctor Sanchez !

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Arturo Sanchez is the best Doctor our family could ever have. When my two children were babies we were looking for a pediatrics and a friend who used to take her children to him recommended him and we are so glad she did. He is very professional, very thorough and detailed, he is what I call a Genuine person because he really seem to care about his patients. He is respectful and always has a joke or two to make you laugh, He treats everyone fare, even those who walk in without appointment and expect to be attended before those who have one, that's the kind of Doctor he is, he understands everybody. I would definitely recommend Dr. Arturo Sanchez to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Thank so much for Being My daughters doctor, much love and support from us, he never did anything innapropriate, my heart is breaking these allegations are so hurtful god bless you dr Sanchez I'll never forget your kind smile and guidance

Submitted December 16, 2016

He was my pediatrician when I was a baby until I was 13 years old and he was such a great doctor and would recommend him to everyone. He genuinely cared about me and my other siblings and still do to this day ! I hope to find someone who can care for my kids the way he did with my siblings and I. We love you Dr. Sanchez Love Amy Da Silva

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

He was the best Dr ever for my kids Amy, Jorge David and Sabrina Da silva

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

The best doctor my daugher has ever had. I cant believe the heart of some people. he was a good doctor and he gave the best care to my daugther and i havent been able to find a doctor like him, his erreplaceable. I hope that his okay and wishing him well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

How I miss doctor Sanchez. I have new pediatrician and I can't stop but notice the difference. I wish he would come back to work. We love you Dr. Sanchez may God bless you.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016