Ratings for Dr. Arturo Sanchez

He was my pediatrician when I was a baby until I was 13 years old and he was such a great doctor and would recommend him to everyone. He genuinely cared about me and my other siblings and still do to this day ! I hope to find someone who can care for my kids the way he did with my siblings and I. We love you Dr. Sanchez Love Amy Da Silva

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

He was the best Dr ever for my kids Amy, Jorge David and Sabrina Da silva

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

The best doctor my daugher has ever had. I cant believe the heart of some people. he was a good doctor and he gave the best care to my daugther and i havent been able to find a doctor like him, his erreplaceable. I hope that his okay and wishing him well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

How I miss doctor Sanchez. I have new pediatrician and I can't stop but notice the difference. I wish he would come back to work. We love you Dr. Sanchez may God bless you.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Sanchez has been a blessing to us as parents and to our child as his patient. Our son was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder when he was 3 years and 6 months old, and the tremendous kindness and support that our Family received from Dr. Sanchez was invaluable to us. He was always showing genuine compassion by monitoring and providing follow-up care as needed. No words can properly describe just how incredible Dr. Sanchez is and how much we appreciate everything that he did for our Family. He genuinely cares for his patients; he is passionate about his job and love helping people. He is immensely knowledgeable. He is a true advocate for his patients. A super super doctor and human being He is a very ethical Doctor, a very respectful and culturally sensitive person and he respects boundaries like no other, He is well known for being an excellent pediatrician who has seeing multiple generations of a family, indeed an absolute treasure. we simply cannot picture this gentleman doing anything inappropriate. He has an inner and outer beauty that radiates patience, kindness and empathy, honesty and professionalism. He is God's gift to our son and a lot of other kids. A wonderful human being. We are blessed he was his doctor. He is undoubtedly the best doctor we've had the pleasure of meeting. He's been like part of the family. We love him. Our son is our world and we thank him deeply for all the professionalism and human caring he has always showed to our son and our family. With so much respect towards him and his wife and Family we wish nothing but the best in all this process. // Matthew , Deli and Diego .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

i know dr Sánchez for 36 years incredible. Dr and excelent human Being. God bless you Dr Sánchez we miss you very much !!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

He was a excelent doctor.my kids and my self we'll miss him. To my family he will always be "uncle Arturo"

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

The best doctor I met in my life. My daughters feel really miss him, and always ask when we will see it again. We not find a new doctor, attentive and helpful as him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Sanchez was a great doctor. He was my doctor for many years. He jokes around to make patients smile. And he always asked to bring an adult in the checking room so why would a 11 year old girl go in there by herself. Now that doesn't make sense

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

An Outstanding Physician A very thoughtful, caring and devoted pediatrician. The trumped up charges against him are completely unbelievable. It is sad that in society these days one can be pilloried with no factual evidence.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016