Ratings for Dr. Aaron Oge

I trust Dr. Oge. The dental hygienists are the VERY BEST!!! I have been a patient for 20 years. I trust them.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I've personally never had a problem with billing or the service there. I've always found the staff to be extremely polite and hardworking.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Terrible experience - prices are high, billing incorrect, quick to suggest more procedures.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

caring and gentle dentist. new staff treated me well

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have only good things to say about Dr. Oge. He is a great dentist and has always had my best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Great Doctor. Would highly recommend Dr. Oge. He has such a great chairside manner and really cares about me as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Oge and his staff work very hard to cater to my busy schedule. Even when I need to reschedule they are very understanding. They also ensure that I am comfortable during the procedure. I recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

staff is terrible - dentist is good. Will over charge and knows nothing about insurance

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr Oge is the finest dentist I have ever dealt with - I have seen many dentists around the world, and his professionalism, skill and empathy make him literally the best in the world for me. Highly recommend him, especially good with nervous patiens. Brilliant and kind dentist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I agree with the post below this one about the staff. Messed up billing so much we left. Plus, procedures were suggested and discussed,but not agreed to and they were performed on my kids anyway. Also the very first post about spring valley dental is the same post listed for every dentist within this group, so that cannot be a raing from a consumer.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009