Ratings for Dr. Luis J Morales

Respectful, Kind and listens. Tells me everything I need to know

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I love going to the OB about as much as I enjoy going to the dentist. Not at all!! Anxiety through the roof. Just speaking with the staff I felt better already about scheduling my annual that was way over due! Dr. Morales made a very awkward situation fast & comfortable on me. He kept it light and got me in & out and on my way back to work!! I will not longer dread appointment like these as long as I get to keep him as my OB!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Words cannot explain how great Dr. Morales is a doctor! You can tell that he loves his job and cares about his patients. I am not the easiest patient (anxiety) at all, and he held my hand all the way through 2 pregnancies and c-sections. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

The absolute best! I have had no other Dr. who has ever taken the time, concern and care with my health that Dr. Morales does. When I was struggling with a very painful issue, he was there for me with his time, careful research and compassionate care. He has delivered all three of my children and you will not find a more compassionate & professional Dr. anywhere. I trust him completely. I just can't recommend him enough! I wish all Dr.'s were this caring about their patients!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Morales is very arrogant and impatient. When I was delivering my son, he was the doctor on call and when I saw how he treated the nurses and others in the hospital room, that was it for me. It showed me who he really was. He acted like a jerk and wore way too much cologne. He needs to start treating people with a little respect.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Morales is AMAZING!!! When any doctor asks a doctor to deliver her babies, that says a lot about what she thinks about his skills! He is knowledgeable, very, very kind, compassionate, and is very thoughtful about how to manage each patient. He makes you feel as if you're is only patient and you are the most important patient to him. I can't say enough good things about him. In one word -Dr. Morales is phenomenal!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

He was the doctor on call when I delivered. I liked him better than my actual doctor!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I saw Dr. Morales and really did not like the care I received. I was not having periods and instead of helping me to find out what was wrong so that I could get pregnant, he just blew me off. His nurse was not timely about returning phone calls and after I had some tests done no one called me with the results. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Morales as an OB. This is my second pregnancy, but the first that I've been under his care. I didn't realize what it was like to have a good doctor until I visited him (because I wasn't completely unhappy with my former OB, but now I know what a good Dr. is like). He is very laid back and doesn't seem to be rushing through each appt. Each nurse has been so nice as well. My favorite thing about the office-they welcome your children if you have to bring them along.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Luis J Morales's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)