Ratings for Dr. Emil J. Diiorio

One of the worst experiences with this doctor in my lifetime. Run from him as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

No nonsense doctor that gets right to the point of things and explains all the risks up front. Takes his time and doesn't rush you. Wonderful bedside manner. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Dr. D was very helpful when I needed questions answered regarding my injury and treatment options. He was very kinds and caring. He took time to explain what my injury was and what could be done about it. As a result of an excellent doctor, and PT I am doing very well now. I would recommend him as a doctor. He knows his stuff. I wish more doctor took after him. He did not think my questions were dumb. He goes out of his way to educate his patients and non patients about current orthopedic conditions.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Extremely arrogant & condescending. Did not want to hear what I had to say regarding how/when I injured myself running and never addressed what the issue was (IT band)- just wanted to sign me up for PT & stretching. Kept me waiting for over an hour, never acknowledged that wait let alone apologized, and then rushed through the "visit" repeatedly cutting me off and simply diagnosing "tight muscles". My injury occured 2/26/11 and as of today I still cannot run.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. D have been very helpful to me. He really cared about how I felt and how my knee was. He always took time explain things to me. In short, I recommend him to be an Outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr. D has been a life saver for me. He did a total knee replacement and hip replacement for me in the last 3 years. He did a great job, he geniunely cared about how I was feeling and always answered all of my questions in terms I could understand, always treated me with the respect and never made me feel like my questions were dumb. My daughter also sees him for knee problems and thinks he is wonderful also. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with my orthopedic problems.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. Diiorio is very knowledgeable in his subject. I've seen him for my knee a few times. He seemed to be very helpful and he took time to explain what was wrong with my knee. He seemed to be very polite. He seemed to be very caring about how I felt regarding my knee.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

Dr. Emil DiIorio replaced my mother's hip without measuring her leg and used the wrong size prosthesis. He could even have measured the prosthesis in her other hip but he did not. Her leg is one and a half inches longer than the other. He was very dismissive and unapologetic when he returned from vacation a week later. Dr. Eduardo Savati of the NY Hosp for Special Surgery declared it a failed prosthesis.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Emil J. Diiorio's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA