Ratings for Dr. Brian Leung

I highly recommend this office. Dr. Leung is extremely professional and the receptionist is attentive and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Leung and his staff are very friendly and helpful with booking appointments. Very flexible with re-scheduling. My experience was pain free. The whole office is very skilled and knowledgeable in their profession. This office takes pride in patient care and sterilization. Now a days you never know what goes on behind closed doors. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Brian Leung. I am very grateful for how he has helped me. He is very skilled and knowledgeable in his field and will take the time to explain procedures to you patiently. Getting a root canal can be nerve-racking but Dr. Leung will put you at ease. He reassures you that everything will be okay and he is confident in his recommendations. In this day and age, it is hard to find a professional who is so honest and caring! Go to him if you need a root canal. You will be happy with the service he provides!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Great experience. If I need another root canal that's the place to go.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Great experience. The staff were helpful and friendly. I was able to get in for an appointment quickly which I appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I had a great experience. Dr. Leung is extremely knowledgeable. I didn't feel any pain throughout the procedure. His staff is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I came in asking a question to the receptionist, she was "on a phone call" to someone whispering and giggling. I tried to ask her a question and when she didn't know, istead of being helpful she dismissed me by saying I'm on a phone call very busy goodbye. NEVER been treated with such lack of service and respect.

Submitted December 3, 2015

Amazing dentist and the staff was wonderful. Couldn't believe I actually had a root canal done.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

This is the quickest and best root canal I've every gotten. He's definitely a specialist in this area. He doesn't talk much...all business, and good at it!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008