Ratings for Dr. Douglas Jeffery

Misdiagnosed. Diagnosed me with MS and wanted to start me on injections. Thank goodness I changed doctors. I did not have MS.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Be glad he moved on, rating is not deserved, just a puppet for pharmaceutical companies

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I wish he was still in the area. I would see him if he wasn't nearly two hours away from my house. The office staff was decent.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Excellent doctor & staff, honest, compassionate & knowledgeable on all the latest information/studies/trials/meds available to MS patients. I have been with both him & his top notch head nurse while he was at baptist hospital & now his new office in advance, nc. They call me back fast when i need them & he always explains in details any worries i have. A few people have told me he was rude & disinterested...they were divas i later found out in the Infusion clinic.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Jeffery's for almost 10 years, and have been able to wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone facing the challenges of MS. He and his head nurse have both been incredibly supportive and helpful in regards to understanding MS, its symptoms, dealing with insurance, and new treatment options.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Can't say enough for the good Doctor. Never waited longer than 15 min to be seen. Dr. is intent upon listening and solving problems due to MS and will take time to discuss films of MRIs if asked. He understands the many symptoms of MS which doctors for 20 yrs. did not pick up on. It's great to know you are not a hypocondriac or lazy. He is direct and to the point. He does not waste your time trying to impress you, yet he is patient when explaining info. Recommend him highly if suffering from MS.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

If you are even the slightest bit overweight, I would avoid this doctor like the plague. I have a condition not the least bit weight-related and yet that is *all* he saw. To make matters worse, I spent more time with his student than I did with the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

All I can say is awesome! Mt husband was just diagnosed and the staff and Dr. Jeffery were extremely helpful and prompt in the matter. We couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Jeffery is knowledgeable and compassionate on the subject of MS. I would highly recommend him to anyone with this disease. He isn't one to get involved in your personal life, he is to the point and wants to discuss only your health. Afterall...Isn't that why your there?

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr.jeffery is a very good m.s. doctor.I have been seeing him since 2000.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Douglas Jeffery's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Coventry Healthcare