Ratings for Dr. Charles William Sutter

My husband and I have seen Dr. Sutter for over 12 years. He is a wonderful, caring doctor. Takes time to address each issue, and orders whatever tests/referrals are necessary. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr Sutter does have a problem with punctuality, but I'd rather wait for him as I do because I know he will be spending extra time with me if I need it, rather than skipping out when the buzzer goes off to see the next patient. He wants to know what it going on with the WHOLE person, not just the initial "complaint" or reason for visit. If he doesn't know something about an ailment, he's not afraid to say so and research how he should care for me. I'd rather have that attitude rather than someone who is so arrogant to let you think he or she knows exactly what is wrong with you 100% of the time when that just cannot be the case. And he does answer emails.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

very good communication, caring and helpful. One of the best doctors I have ever had. John

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

He seemed like a decent person, until I needed a referral, this idiot took way to long, not to mention his awful nurse who doesn't return calls. He could have cost me my life. He is a prime example of a doctor who now works for the insurance companies and not for the patient.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Pleasant Disposition, good for cold, flu's and drugs. Has no substance beyond that, cannot write, communicate, and is a bureaucrat lacky for the insurance company. Try him you'll see.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2005

Dr. Charles William Sutter's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)