Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Burton

Does anyone know what has happened to Dr. Regina Burton? One day she's in business then the next she's not. I hope she's okay. Gees. This is very odd. I have never had this happen before. Not being able to locate a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I think DR Burton is a very good doctor. I never had any problems with her. Infact when she closed her Woodbridge office, I traveled to Fairfax for appointments with her. I don't see her anymore and is only because I don't live in Northern Virginia now. Retired and moved on.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I've been in Dr. Burtons care for 6 years and I have never had a negative experience. Love the staff she is always very polite and never seems rushed. I think she is a wonderful dtr and I've had some bad ones.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Regina Burton delivered both of my children via Ceasarean section. They are both healthy children. Dr. Burton appears to be very reserved, and always answered my questions. I recently had a cancer scare due to having compartmentalized cysts on my ovaries. While another doctor performed the surgery, dr. burton scrubbed in and assisted because she had knowlegde of my previous condition (endometriosis). She did not have to do this. I'm sorry so many people have had bad experiences with her. I personally had good experiences with her and hope that she can do better to give others the impression they need to feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I found Dr burton to also be somewhat cold. but i did like her at first. but then i was told i had to switch to another OB due to dr burton not doing obstetrics any more.i was upset due to being half way through my pregnancy.i also noticed he never measured to check my belly growth and other things. so i was referred to Dr Solos who i love! she is great and even mentioned how dr burton wasn't that great of an OB.come to find out i was in preterm labor and alot of this dr burton never even checked for.so i was highly upset that dr burton wasn't doing her job.i recommend NOT GOING TO DR REGINA BURTON.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I found Dr. Burton to be cold, judgemental, and arrogant. It is essential that a patient be at ease with their gyno to be honest and open about their needs. Dr. Burton does nothing to put patients at ease and has a callous demeanor. I would not recommend her she be allowed to examine my dog, let alone another human being.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Do not, do not, do not go to Dr. Regina Burton. After reading the other ratings and learning of her being sued for birth injuries, I am glad I changed doctors. She mocks you, insults you and is extremely sarcastic if you ask questions. When she started examining me, I got uncomfortable, so I jumped (I’m sorry - but I don’t like a metal things up my vagina). Better put, I don’t find pleasure in having metal things up my vagina. Anyway, instead of reassuring me, she had the nerve to ask “you’ve never had a man touch you?” How insensitive! First of all, there is a difference between being with someone you love and having a cold metal instrument in your body. Second, what if I’d been raped or molested? If that had been the case, maybe I don’t like having men touch me.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

I was extremely unhappy with this Doctor. She did NOT listen to me, gave terrible advice, and wasn’t interested in educating me on the many options I had. I would NEVER recommend her. She also was not friendly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

This lady does not even care about her patients...... I will never go back to her office again......

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Her office is terrible and is only interested in collecting money. I strongly recommend staying from her office and her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Regina M. Burton's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim