Ratings for Dr. Jolene C. Moore

I would like to say Dr. Moore is the best doctor in this field. She really listens to her patients. She has helped me with my condition. She has worked on my medication plan and has gotten it right. My life has improved significantly since seeing Dr. Moore. I have been her patient for over 10 years. I highly recommend her. The best doctor you will find.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

We saw her at Laurel Ridge. She really got my son to open up for the first time after two other mental hospitals couldn't. We were finally able to get him the help he needs. She's a blessing to those in need.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Excellent. Really listens and really cares. Explained my diagnosis and meds. Great therapist, too - a rare find in an MD.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Other doctors should use her as a role model. She's warm, empathetic, honest, knowledgeable, and I'd definitely recommend visiting her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Moore is a wonderful doctor. She really cares about her patients and is just excellent at what she does. Very patient and caring. Willing spend an hour on the phone with my insurance company when they didn't want to pay for my prescription due to an error on their part. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009