Ratings for Dr. Norman Shorr

No stars. All the sexual Harrasment, discrimination, breach of contract, Insurance fraud, tax evasion and abuse you have done in the last 20 plus years, you should be shamed along with put under the prison to think about all the people you and Marcia Shorr has hurt, shattered there careers, families, marriages and most importantly there mental sanity including myself. The documents are extensive supporting the damages of you and Mrs.Shorr shameless acts of greed, selfishness and dishonesty. Mrs. SHORR failure to report the felonies you are committing which puts her in the boat with you along with the negligience and abuse of your employees. All the patients Co pays that were paid by there insurance companies and you never refund not 1 patient. Both of you are white collar crooks and a stop needs to be put to you both. You both choose money over life but the FEDS will stop you and this will be a end to the money and your life will be behind bars with millions dollars in restitution. You both are a disgrace to the Jewish community. Drink your wine Norman, while you can. There are no crystal goblets in prison. Round up all your money, arrogance,, bought friends, dishonest relatives, sociopathy, paid for religious leaders and your threats of blackmail against others. I am not shocked, from my research this is a cycle that you and Marcia Shorr have been going on for years. Much similar to Dr.David Morrow and Mrs Morrow your colleague. (So sad) :Alter patients records :Bill insurances companies for services never provided. :Bill insurance companies for Cosmetic Botox used for deformation and documents blepherspasm. :Change dates of service when patient is in global in order to collect from insurances companies. :Not reporting all your income to IRS/hiding income through numerous bank accounts. :Charging patients for thousands of dollars of cosmetic services and billing insurance too by using different allowable codes that never happened. : Defraud the government :Medicare Fraud :Sexual Harrasment, looking and staring inappropriately at breast. Making comments about breast. Making comments about sexual acts. Rubbing inappropriately against buttocks. :Discrimination against religions outside the Jewish community. "Quoting the bible is not good for you" :Sexual relationships with employees :misconduct, and much more to be revealed. STAY AWAY, THIS GUY IS A CROOK AND SO IS HIS WIFE MARCIA SHORR. SHE IS ANGRY AND BITTER BECAUSE HE CHEATS WUTHERING ALMOST ANY WOMAN ESPECIALLY HIS OWN EMOLOYEES.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I have been to see Dr. Norman Shorr many times over the past 15-20 years (I write this in Dec. 2015). After many doctors here in the NY area gave up on me, telling me they refused to do any procedure on me and that nothing would help me, doctor Shorr invented and is now teaching others all over the world this amazing surgery. I have had several procedures over the years as my disease progressed and each and every time he has been the most kind, knowledgeable, and caring person. I owe him my sight, my health and perhaps my life.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I had saw Dr. Shorr for over a year and he strung me along with a potential surgery to correct my eye problem. I was never corrected and spent an a suburb amount of money. My insurance was billed for charges he never even preformed! Very dishonest person and not recommended by me. He shouldn't be practicing in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Shorr yesterday and had a conversation with his office manager. She said she had discovered that Dr. Shorr had been poorly rated on this site. I feel a responsibility to shed light on the impact he has had on my life. When I first came to him I had had 12 surgeries over several years. No one would help me. Every surgeon I saw said they could not do anything because I would not have a good result. Most of them suggested I see Dr. Shorr. I live in NY so going to LA to see Dr. Shorr was an expensive proposition. He was so kind, so knowledgeable, so detailed with me in his assessment and explanations of the problems. He didn't promise a lot but what he gave me was better than I hoped for. My eyes now close all the way, my outer corners are no longer rounded and they turn up as they used to. I am SO happy! I look in the mirror and cry tears of joy. I can't speak highly enough of this man. He saved my life. Words cannot express how grateful and thankful I am to have found him!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I'm shocked to find negative info about Dr. Shorr! I had very complex eyelid problems and needed reconstruction. I consulted with several oculoplastic surgeons, all of whom said I should only go to Dr. Shorr. I am so grateful I did. He performed both lower eyelid surgeries on me using the Madame Butterfly procedure which he invented and he gave me my life back after years of suffering and hating how I looked. My eyelids are now positioned where they should be and I constantly receive compliments on my eyes. I know that Dr. Shorr runs the UCLA training program and because I did my research, I know he has run it for many years and that it is the number one oculoplastic program in the country and has been the entire time he has run it. I also know that he specializes in eyelid revisions. This means that he is always dealing with unhappy patients who have had previous bad surgeries elsewhere. Thank God I chose him rather than trying someone else and wasting time and money.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

My cosmetic surgery was botched by Norman Shorr. I have one eye bigger than the other and difficulty with the muscles in my eye after his surgery. He said that I needed to have my teeth fixed when I approached him with my eyes. My life has been a nightmare after his surgery.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Dr. Shorr performed his Madame Butterfly procedure on me with devastating results. His surgery left my eyes in worse condition than before his operation. The midface lift was a disaster that caused multiple complications that he denied were even possible. I have had to have several revisions after his surgery, and I will never be the same. I will spend the rest of my life regretting that I ever trusted this surgeon to help me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

Dr. Norman Shorr's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal