Ratings for Dr. John Paggioli

Dr.Paggioli gave me my life back. Until I found him, it was just Dr. after Dr. wanting to put me on more medicines or cut something else out of me. He listened and found a way to control my pain that doesn't require being constantly drugged up on pain killers. If you want a Doctor that will listen, treat you with respect and do everything in his power to help you, Dr. Paggioli it the one.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

For more than 10 years, Dr. Paggioli has done more to help me than has the combined collection of physicians I've consulted during that time and beyond. Suffering with increasing and continual chronic pain, as a result of a deteriorating spine, has put my quality of life at risk. With his help, in spite of the popular trend to vilify opioid treatment modalities that have proven effective, he has treated me with respect and compassion, while helping me to remain active, productive, and employed.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

He is an excellent doctor who is smart, thorough, listens well, and cares about me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Awesome guy does gods work....keeps my spine pain to a minimum. Been using his office for years and also used them while affiliated with Backus Hospital. The only problem he had was a worker he hired was a drug user and she stole from him. - she was arrested! He didn't deserve what he got period. Drug addict was not a patient.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I thank the universe every day for Dr. Paggioli. With three bad discs in my back, he has kept me from surgery (which I have so far been able to refuse) for about eight years now. He is an excellent listener and helps me manage my pain very efficiently. His staff is friendly and efficient each time I visit. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Referred to by my neurosurgeon. Excellent! He's very knowledgeable and caring. Great staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

When I asked to use the restroom I was asked to leave a urine sample that would be destroyed unless I was being prescribed medication. There was no prescription but my sample was sent out for processing and I faced a bill for over $7600.00 for an unnecessary urinalysis. Had to make dozens of calls to get this cleared but my insurance company paid out over $4200 for this unnecessary testing. Relieve yourself BEFORE you arrive at his office.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Very disappointed after going to him for 5 years to be shut down due to this assinine opioid problem, thanks for nothing, Doc!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Paggioli`s for over five years and have never experienced anything close to the negative bs I have read in these reviews. He is of the elite in his industry. I highly recommend him for pain due to cervical spinal issues like my own. 5* all the way!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This is the worst Dr that I have ever going to he should be removed from being a doctor does not have any compassion when you tell him you have excruciating pain and does not give you the right medication for the problem this doctor does not have a heart between him and his staff you feel like running for your life after you leave there I highly do not recommend this Dr do yourself a favor and don't go there you'll need to go to a psychiatrist after

Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. John Paggioli's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norwich, CT