Ratings for Dr. John Paggioli

I thank the universe every day for Dr. Paggioli. With three bad discs in my back, he has kept me from surgery (which I have so far been able to refuse) for about eight years now. He is an excellent listener and helps me manage my pain very efficiently. His staff is friendly and efficient each time I visit. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Referred to by my neurosurgeon. Excellent! He's very knowledgeable and caring. Great staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

When I asked to use the restroom I was asked to leave a urine sample that would be destroyed unless I was being prescribed medication. There was no prescription but my sample was sent out for processing and I faced a bill for over $7600.00 for an unnecessary urinalysis. Had to make dozens of calls to get this cleared but my insurance company paid out over $4200 for this unnecessary testing. Relieve yourself BEFORE you arrive at his office.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Very disappointed after going to him for 5 years to be shut down due to this assinine opioid problem, thanks for nothing, Doc!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Paggioli`s for over five years and have never experienced anything close to the negative bs I have read in these reviews. He is of the elite in his industry. I highly recommend him for pain due to cervical spinal issues like my own. 5* all the way!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This is the worst Dr that I have ever going to he should be removed from being a doctor does not have any compassion when you tell him you have excruciating pain and does not give you the right medication for the problem this doctor does not have a heart between him and his staff you feel like running for your life after you leave there I highly do not recommend this Dr do yourself a favor and don't go there you'll need to go to a psychiatrist after

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

This individual lacks the empathy needed for this field of medicine. He insulted my grandfathers claims of being in pain and did not respect him as a patient. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I would and do recommend Dr. Paggioli. He has been there for me and has tried to help me with my pain issues . He believed me when other doctors just brushed me off! If you are in pain, he will do his best to help you! I find negative responses about this doctor very hard to believe! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Professionally, he should not be a Dr., especially in pain management. He prescribed me a medicine that should have never been perscribed for my condition, resulting in the ER due to the medicine. Upon a follow up office visit, he then insulted me. I have never experienced a Doctor as poor as this, both medically as well as relationally in the medical field.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. John Paggioli's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts