Ratings for Dr. David Michael Minehan

I had my baby boy born in July 2012 with Dr. Minehan. It was a long exhaustive delivery. He never lost his patience and was kind and treated me very well all through. He is an excellent doctor.. Definetely I will prefer him one more time if needed... Many thanks... Zeynep...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

one of the best doctor of mine great sense of humors.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Love this doctor he is the best very gentle explains everything great sence of humor ..Thanks DR!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr. Minehan. He went through a pregnancy/miscarriage with me and many years later my hysterectomy. I always felt like I was in the best and most capable hands. He has a wonderful disposition and bedside manner. I wo uld highly recommend Dr. Minehan. R.OBrien

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

We found him online after moving here when my wife was 7.5 months pregnant. He was very helpful and followed up on everything that we asked. He also had a great since of humor!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2007

He is the best OB/GYN I've ever been to. Every time I refer him to someone, they just absolutely love him. He is kind, gentle, very knowledgeable. He speaks to you in English (not "doctorese") and always takes the time to answer your questions and makes sure you understand what is going on. Bottom line, he has a hight level expertise to take care of his patients and a phenominal bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2005

Dr. David Michael Minehan's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)