Ratings for Dr. Andrew Clark

Don't know what all the negative remarks are about.He did both my shoulders as result of a work injury(separate times) as well as a hip replacement just recently.You have to follow his post surgery conditions to the letter.He was very straight forward with that.As to being full of himself he has almost 23 years of education under his belt and has been practicing for well over that period.If I was that smart and knew as much as him maybe i would come of like that a bit.But trust me he is not full of it.Just enjoying what he loves to do. Dan Bourque.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Have been waiting to get corrective surgery on my ankle for three years and still can't get past the gatekeeper in his office to get on the list. Her attitude is terrible and lack luster at best. Don't know the doctor's ability as I have only had one consultation with him at which time he agreed that I qualified for a revision. Still waiting!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Clark did my wife both hips and one knee twice.Good job on the hips,not very good on the knee.wife had infection and the revision surgery left her with a bent leg.Now is back to the drawing board.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

××××××××××××××××××××××uuuuuuuuuuuuu\uuuuuuuuuuuu\uu\uuu

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Fantastic Doctor! He has fixed my shoulder, both hips, knees, and tackled a mess that another surgeon made of my hand! He is direct and to-the-point, which I appreciate. If you adhere to his post surgery instructions are, everything should heal, according to plan. Love this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Clarke is an "OK" surgeon, needs to improve his bedside manner, punctuality, ability to communicate to pts more than medical jargon and an remove mirrors anywhere near him, this is a fact

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

My first total hip replacement with Dr. Clark went really well. I found him informative, helpful, realistic and supportive - he is the person to have on your side when you are waiting for a joint replacement.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have had dr c I have had doctor Clark do two knee replacements also shoulder replacement if it wasn,t for him I would be in a wheelchair but God Bless Him I can still work.He fixed my first knee after another Doctor made a mess I will certainly give him 5stars plus thank you. after another Doctor messed it up

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Don't bother reading the other stories... He is amazing and knows his stuff. He also fixes the other doctors screw ups as they send their patients to him as they don't know what else to do..... He's the guy to go to...

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This surgeon has limited surgical skills even though he has apparently been operating for 20 years according to sources. Dr Ckark screwed up my surgery so badly I chace very limited range of motion in my shoulder. Thank God for Pysiotherapists or I would not be able to move it at all. Also terrribn'eadministrator and too much into himself. I do.recommend for Vlark for surgery

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014