Ratings for Dr. Andrew Clark

××××××××××××××××××××××uuuuuuuuuuuuu\uuuuuuuuuuuu\uu\uuu

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Fantastic Doctor! He has fixed my shoulder, both hips, knees, and tackled a mess that another surgeon made of my hand! He is direct and to-the-point, which I appreciate. If you adhere to his post surgery instructions are, everything should heal, according to plan. Love this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Clarke is an "OK" surgeon, needs to improve his bedside manner, punctuality, ability to communicate to pts more than medical jargon and an remove mirrors anywhere near him, this is a fact

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

My first total hip replacement with Dr. Clark went really well. I found him informative, helpful, realistic and supportive - he is the person to have on your side when you are waiting for a joint replacement.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have had dr c I have had doctor Clark do two knee replacements also shoulder replacement if it wasn,t for him I would be in a wheelchair but God Bless Him I can still work.He fixed my first knee after another Doctor made a mess I will certainly give him 5stars plus thank you. after another Doctor messed it up

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Don't bother reading the other stories... He is amazing and knows his stuff. He also fixes the other doctors screw ups as they send their patients to him as they don't know what else to do..... He's the guy to go to...

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This surgeon has limited surgical skills even though he has apparently been operating for 20 years according to sources. Dr Ckark screwed up my surgery so badly I chace very limited range of motion in my shoulder. Thank God for Pysiotherapists or I would not be able to move it at all. Also terrribn'eadministrator and too much into himself. I do.recommend for Vlark for surgery

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Terrible surgeon, sloppy in his surgeries. I've had 3 surgeries & 2 severe post operative infections. That is no coinsedense. Stay away from Dr Clark & get a second opinion if you're ever sent to Dr Clark. Also, a little too much into himself....very unprofessional attitude !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Terrible surgeon, promises he can fix anything then seems to constantly screw up surgeries and leave the wound infected !!!!! Clark has a huge ego, didn't listen to my financee's concerns and talked down to both of us. Also, his clinic is nightmare, he overbooks by giving several patients the same appointment times !! dr clark needs a refresher course in bedside manner and just manners in general. I do not recommend this doctor at all. GET a second opinion always !!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014