Ratings for Dr. Thao Ong

Superb and extremely helpful. Great bedside manner. Great surgeon and clinician.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

this doctor treated me from intestate- he was nothing short of amazing in his attention to detail. nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr T. Ong and his team thank you so much for making me feel comfortable and at ease. Everybody at Wakefield street and Calvary Nth Adelaide thank you. From Michael Ferres.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Lacks personal skills. Unable to explain his own thoughts. Impatient. Autistic like

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Thao is an excellent surgeon with great care of his patient and is meticulously demanding of his staff to make certain the patient's care is the primary focus

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I do not recommend him due to my past experience with him.His wife is also not professional when she deals with patient

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

This guy rushed my surgery and left me with ugly scars. I now have to spend hundreds of dollars for scar revision surgery. Do not recommend. I recommend some one who will take a little more time and care

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Ong looked after me in hospital with a perforated bowell followed by colonoscopy. This man has a great bedside manner and genuinely cares about you the patient. To say I am extremely impressed is an understatement , Very gratefull for his great service. I've dealt with other specialist who could take a leaf from his book on his complete dedication and care.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Good surgeon, clear communication, damnable timeliness, kept 5 patients and family waiting all day for a 10.00 am release. Does not communicate timing at all well.

Submitted June 23, 2016

I presented a Private ED after getting limited help at a public hospital, not the doctors and nurses fault as they were extremely busy. I was recommended Dr Ong by some nurses and the doctor at the private ED. I was admitted and saw doctor Ong on his early morning round, he took me on as a patient and left admission instructions for the hospital, it was straight forward, quick and well managed. I have since seen doctor Ong at his rooms and he always has time for concerns and has returned calls when needed. Highly recommended and very patient welfare focused.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016