Dr. Brian P. Tierney

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Tierney

Dr. Tierney is brilliant and compassionate. He staff is as well. What a blessing Dr. Tierney is to those of us that truly need him! He was recommended to me by my oncology breast surgeon and his staff when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He put me back together better than I was before my diagnosis. I also went back and had him do some Botox, Juvederm and liposuction too perfect some areas that needed addressing. My liposuction procedure was done in his office under light sedation. He talked to me through the whole procedure and made me feel so safe. He did not hurt me at all! The results from all my procedures make me feel confident and whole again after a very frightening time of my life. I am so grateful! I recommend this doctor to all my friends and clients! Nashville Tennessee has some of the best medical care in the world. We are very fortunate. Dr. Tierney makes a huge difference in the world.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

How do I start? Dr. Tierney made my breast reduction experience such a breeze. I've been debating on the procedure for 5 years now and I do not regret the procedure not one bit. My back and shoulder's are finally in so much relief. The staff was so friendly, and very patient handling all my paper for my job. Best Cosmetic Surgeon EVER!! Thanks again Doc!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr. Tierney is a phenomenal doctor. He's personable yet passionate about his work, sincere, forthright, and truly cares about his patients. Dr.Tierney is professional, kind, most thoughtful, and considered doctor I've ever met. His staff is amazing. I used to cringe in the mirror at my body, now I am all smiles. Dr.Tierney is on a league of his own. I believe in giving credit where it is do. He is affordable and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I had an excellent experience with the staff and surgery. Everyone was so helpful and kind towards the whole procedure.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Tierney provided me an excellent outcome and I have loved his staff through this process and everyone has been so helpful answering my many phone calls and questions; Including Dr. Tierney.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I had a full mastectomy 5 years ago. I am very pleased with my result. My husband is very pleased with the results. Facing breast cancer is never a joy. But be able to be please with body is important.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Love him! Does an awesome job with breast reductions. Goes out of his way to make sure that you will be happy and different ways to reconstruct the breast for a breast reduction. When I was there the receptionist would go to the appointment room as well and record and write things to the insurance company. They both give you your dignity while they invade you. But it is totally worth getting a breast reduction by him. If you are not able to get one because of insurance I would make a second suggestion of following up with Dr. Wesley Thayer at Vanderbilt's Plastic Surgery Clinic. But Dr. Tierney is the best!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I went to Dr. Tierney to revise an issue that I had due to previous reconstruction surgery following breast cancer. Dr. Tierney listened intently to what I was saying unlike theprevious surgeon and did an amazing job that I could not be more pleased with. He and his staff are a joy to deal with. I highly recommend them!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Tierney and his staff are wonderful!! I highly recommend him. Dr. Tierney is extremely understanding, compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Brian P. Tierney's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Tierney Plastic Surgery, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Brian P. Tierney has earned a reputation as one of the leading plastic surgeons in Nashville due to his commitment to exceptional care as well as delivery of beautiful, natural-looking results. Dr. Tierney offers a wide variety of cosmetic surgery procedures, including breast enlargement, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and body lifts. Visit his website to learn more about the procedures he offers!

• English

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)
  • University of Louisville (Grad. 2000)

• Face-lift
  • Hair loss
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction