Ratings for Dr. Timothy D. Verny

Happy to recommend Dr. Verny. Happy because Ive finally found a dentist I love!! Believe me, it took me a long time to be happy with someone, but now I am! He's a great dentist, pleasant, and professional. I'm confident in his abilities and he puts me at ease with all the dental procedures Ive done so far. Really like him

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Verny for a few years now and very happy. I had a lot of dental problems when I started with him (my fault-always avoided the dentist and wasn't great about flossing) but now my teeth are in great shape. Little by little he worked with me to get my teeth fixed and now I'm very proud to show off my smile. I worked hard to get it this way so why not :). I recommend him to everyone who asks and think he has really great bedside manner on top of being a great dentist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Great dentist! Very knowledgable and friendly, and just a very nice person who really cares about his patients. Staff has been there for a long time. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Went to Dr. Verny because I had complications with billing from my last dentist. In confidence, I told him that it had made me uncomfortable, but at least now I knew exactly what my insurance convered. To my surprise, he actually began to defend the dentist who had attempted to over-charge me, and said that he had some patients in the past that had given him a similar "problem." Needless to say, I was disgusted. On top of this, I told him he was worrying me and he shrugged his shoulders and told me that's what I get for being on an HMO plan. When I was walking out he insisted that I schedule a cleaning. Before getting any work done at his office, I asked to discuss my insurance and what it covered just to be sure we were all on the same page. He refused to discuss it with me before I had a cleaning. While I cannot speak to his actual abilities, I can say that he made me feel immensely uncomfortable and it was obvious that he didn't really care.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I used to be very afraid of going to the dentist, but Dr. Verny is fantastic. He makes going to the dentist a great experience. Not only is he exceptionally skilled, but he genuinely cares for his patients and has the most amazing memory. Tell him something once and he remembers forever! I've been going to Hawthorne Dental for 5 yrs now with my entire family. I highly recommend him. The orthodontist in the office is also exceptional. Super nice. My son loves seeing her every month as well.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008