Ratings for Dr. Russell J. Hermus

Dr Hermus, is so patient, listens well & answers questions clearly. I love that he hums to my kids while he checks them over. He treated my kids like he would his own two kids!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Hermus for over a decade now and couldn't be happier. He takes time to listen, talk to me, and determine what my needs are based on our talk. He is approachable, doesn't make you feel rushed or incompetent, and genuinely cares about his patients. I recommend him to everyone I know. He's the best!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Listens to your problem carefully. I find his diagnosis accurate and most importantly has a great charming personality.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr, Hermus is the best. He listens, makes sure you understand before you leave, and is open to YOUR preferred treatment. I like to explore natural medicines, and Dr. Hermus is accepting of the possibility, but also is knowledgeable about what ones really work, and which ones don't. In the end, he gives me information, his opinion, and then lets me decide. Best Dr. I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Russell J. Hermus's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1989)