Ratings for Dr. James E. Carrabre

I went in to see him because my left rib area was so painful that I could not stand it any more he look at me for No more than a minute and took exrays and said it was constipation did not get better went back 5 days latter said I was still constipated which I was not ever I went to chiropractor found my rib was out of place called him a he said no the pain is still from constipation...6 weeks latter I was still in pain went to another doctor they found I had broken my rib in 3 spots...i will never go to this doctor ever again he treated like I was drug seeking which I never asked for until the last visit I was in do much pain he said what do u want I told him Vicodin and he said he'll no I don't even know what's wrong with you ...Well doc I had a freaking broken rib in spots I'm in freaking pain..quake quake doctor don't ever go to him...

Submitted November 9, 2017

Came in with an outbreak of hives. He spent less than 5 minutes in the appointment and said it was stress. Would not give me any help, treatment for the side effects or a referral for a specialist. Turns out it was a thyroid-related issue and needed attention. This could have been a very serious problem but I went to another doctor who was much better and figured it out.

Submitted October 22, 2013

He has NEVER been wrong. He has always been very caring and gives lots of his time to ALL that he sees.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Very knwlegeable. I needed a Sports medicine doc and had been seen by several others. He figured it out on our first visit ( but my rehab took 2 months). My active lifestyle is important to me and he kept me going and then some. I had actually been to Mayo before and saw about 5 doctors there and still no diagnosis !! Doc Carrabre figured out in one visit of 30 minutes !!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008