Ratings for Dr. Leonard J. Soloniuk

What bothers me most about is that i like to find a way to get off my narcotic patch and so far no one in this office is willing to assist with this, in fact the pain PA person i see saids that they doubt i can live without narcotics due to my pain level. One other PA did suggest Stanford ..that i go there and then they would work with the plan stanford would make for myself. I really do not want to travel that far plus hotel rooms for few weeks stay can get expensive. But i do like the PA's i have seen and now that they have got to know me is is nice. I am frustrated that i must go monthly just to get a Rx....what a deal for Solounik!! I did the math one day and at $200 per visit only takes 10 minutes at most with each patient....he makes a lot of money off people in pain BUT will not help us slowly get off the narcotics they got us physically stuck on!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr Soloniuk is a great doctor, and so is Bill, his PA. They are willing to do whatever is needed to help patients manage, and cope with pain, including procedures that help maintain the patients quality of life - mine included. I really believe they are the best in Redding.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Leonard J. Soloniuk's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1981)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=172210'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=172210'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014