Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Fein

I have recently finished up my second round of chemotherapy and could not be happier with the care I was given by Dr. Fein and his Monroe office staff. Dr. Fein was always very informative and truthful in my diagnosis, treatment and prognosis for the future. With what could have been an awful experience with my chemo, the staff always made me feel comfortable and at ease before, during and after my treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Fein and this office!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

He was an excellent Doctor, he explained everything to me in a way I could understand.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Excellent medical care...always takes the time to explain and calls with all test results

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Doctors on this team did not share negative information with patient. If they even read the patient reports they did not share them with the patient or family. Disappointed that the doctors in this group were not truthful so that the family could spend more time with the patient who was terminally ill. The Critical Care hospital doctors gave us more information in 15 minutes then the team of doctors in this group did in 23 days.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr Fein is bar far the best hematologist in NJ! His staff is top notch and professional, as well as compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Robert P. Fein's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Molina