You may also like

Rate Dr. Monib A. Zirvi

Dr. Monib A. Zirvi's Ratings

Dr. Zirvi found the melanoma on my husband's back in a mole that had been there for years. I told him the mole was not changing, but he insisted on biopsying the lesion. Thanks to Dr. Zirvi, my husband is doing well.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2816132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I am not impressed. I came in with my son who had a few warts on his hand. The office visit went like this: "I see in the chart your son has eczema..."then he lists out what I need to do and gives me a prescription for an expensive hydrocortisone cream. Like another reviewer I felt like I had to interrupt him to explain we were primarily there for my son's warts. In the end I received a bill totaling $365.00 , that's $140 to walk in the door and another $225 for "Derm destruction benign lesions up to 14" that's insurance speak for compound w applied to my son's warts. My son didn't need a prescription for eczema at the time but we left with one anyway.
Overall I felt like the office visit was forced to be something more than what we were there for in order to justify a higher bill.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2804831].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 12, 2015

Excellent qualifications and very helpful overall

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I wish I had the experience that the other folks had. After waiting about 8 weeks for a skin cancer appointment I went in and the appointment lasted 7 (!!) minutes. I had 2 other things that I wanted to cover during that visit... but he was walking out the door and i stopped him to ask him the 2 other things and he took a piece of scrap paper some OTC suggestions. Poor experience from such a highly rated doc. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][789245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

DOES NOT RUSH THRU APPOINTMENTS, TAKES TIME. FOLLOW-UP, VERY GOOD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I have 2 children who have eczema. Dr. Zirvi helped me when no other doctors knew what they were doing. His staff has always been helpful and accommodating. Dr. Zirvi is very friendly and knowledgable. His academic credentials are very impressive. I feel proud to have him as my doctor, and have recommended him to so many friends. They are all very happy with him. As for the negative comment below. I would like to respond by saying that Dr. Zirvi is a very attractive man and well maintained. At the end of the day he is human so he may not look perfect to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Have been using this physician for years and am very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Zirvi for about two years for Psoriasis and Rosacea. He has been treating me with IPL for the Rosacea, which I am very happy with. His manner and approach make me feel very comfortable in that he explains the whats and whys to his treatment approach in a very understandable manner. Dr. Zirvi also projects the utmost confidence and competence in the way he caries himself. I trust him 100%. His staff is outstanding. They are friendly and professional, and always willing to help you get an appointment even when Dr. Z is "booked" solid. Dr. Z and his staff are top notch in every regard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][789241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Zirvi's since 2005, and I have had a wonderful experience with him and his office staff since day one. Joan is always willing and able to squeeze me in at the last moment with literally 20 minutes of notice beforehand. Upon arriving, Terry greets me and ushers me into one of the exam rooms within minutes. Dr. Zirvi is always an absolute pleasure to have as a doctor, and listens to my worries with great concern. I recommend Dr. Zirvi to all of my family and friends when they need a dermatologist. In all honesty, I only have positive things to say about Dr. Zirvi's practice at Summit Medical Group!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I went to this doctor last year when I was having a potentially life-threatening hives reaction. He not only was quick to see me, he was kind, gave me good educational information, prescribed the right medicine, and only later when I saw other doctors did I realize how much trouble I had been in and how helpful his treatment was. Everytime someone asks me for a dermatologist recommendation, I don't hesitate to recommend Dr. Zirvi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789239].votes_count ]]