Ratings for Dr. Monib A. Zirvi

Dr. Zirvi is perhaps the best derm I have come across. He is able to diagnose problems quickly and accurately. Fully satisfied and would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Zirvi and staff were helpful my last visit. He was thorough, friendly and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

He treated my daughter's hair loss with injections and now her hair is growing back again.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I felt pressured from doctor that he had to perform procedure which only came in for check up ... obviously doctor wanted to get paid so he wanted to perform procedure. Pushy uncomfortable ..... will not be returning and don't recommend

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Zirvi found the melanoma on my husband's back in a mole that had been there for years. I told him the mole was not changing, but he insisted on biopsying the lesion. Thanks to Dr. Zirvi, my husband is doing well.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I am not impressed. I came in with my son who had a few warts on his hand. The office visit went like this: "I see in the chart your son has eczema..."then he lists out what I need to do and gives me a prescription for an expensive hydrocortisone cream. Like another reviewer I felt like I had to interrupt him to explain we were primarily there for my son's warts. In the end I received a bill totaling $365.00 , that's $140 to walk in the door and another $225 for "Derm destruction benign lesions up to 14" that's insurance speak for compound w applied to my son's warts. My son didn't need a prescription for eczema at the time but we left with one anyway. Overall I felt like the office visit was forced to be something more than what we were there for in order to justify a higher bill.

Submitted May 12, 2015

Excellent qualifications and very helpful overall

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I wish I had the experience that the other folks had. After waiting about 8 weeks for a skin cancer appointment I went in and the appointment lasted 7 (!!) minutes. I had 2 other things that I wanted to cover during that visit... but he was walking out the door and i stopped him to ask him the 2 other things and he took a piece of scrap paper some OTC suggestions. Poor experience from such a highly rated doc. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

DOES NOT RUSH THRU APPOINTMENTS, TAKES TIME. FOLLOW-UP, VERY GOOD.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I have 2 children who have eczema. Dr. Zirvi helped me when no other doctors knew what they were doing. His staff has always been helpful and accommodating. Dr. Zirvi is very friendly and knowledgable. His academic credentials are very impressive. I feel proud to have him as my doctor, and have recommended him to so many friends. They are all very happy with him. As for the negative comment below. I would like to respond by saying that Dr. Zirvi is a very attractive man and well maintained. At the end of the day he is human so he may not look perfect to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

Dr. Monib A. Zirvi's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med