Ratings for Dr. Maria B. Bello

I've been seeing Dr Bello for 6 yrs. I see her staff more than I see her. The computer seems to have taken over. You must allow 2 1/2 hrs for an appointment. Sometimes it's only an hour but that's rare. At this last appointment there was eventually a group of 3 techs and the doctor. There is no way to discuss private issues, she's not that kind of doctor even tho I believe she knows her business. You may find her to your liking as she is a nice person.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

The wait and front desk personnel are tolerable because Dr. Bello is a very caring and knowledgeable diagnostician. She has been my primary care physician for five years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Bellow has been my Dr. For the past 10 years I was so glad when she was in my network again. Yes you do have to wait a bit but if you want a great dream it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Wait time for last appt. was 2 1/2 hours...I was so rushed that I had to cancel a following commitment. Also, the front desk assistant is not at all a people person, and should not be working in that type of enviornment.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Very good doctor, takes time to listen and deal with the problems. She's always typing in the computer. The wait time is 15-45 min then when you get in the exam room it's another 15-30 min before she enters.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Dr. Maria B. Bello's Credentials

• Univ De Valladolid, Fac De Med, Valladolid, Spain (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL