Ratings for Dr. Vijay K. Gunuganti

I consider myself lucky to be referred in May of 2016 to Texas Onocology in San Antonio and Dr Vijay Gunuganti. My problem: nonsmall cell lung cancer that has spread to the liver (stage IV). Right from the start Dr G put my mind at ease, explaned fully the predicament I was in, avalabe approaches, and how best to precede. Dr G has and continues to do an oustanding job of keeping my cancer under control. Could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Seen for severe and chronic iron deficient anemia and bleeding disorder. I gave history of intolerance to iron supplements and history of mysterious bleeding of unknown origin. I was given 1 of 8 iron treatments that he ordered for the anemia. I had a delayed anaphylaxis reaction after leaving his office. I was later diagnosed by an allergist to have an iron allergy that Dr. G. seemingly did not properly investigate before ordering iron treatments.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009