Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Solomon

better than very good,, SUPER, very skilled, head of Memorials plastic surgery. Best of the best. He is the doctor other doctors go to. Also a great outcome. I very lucky to have him

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Excellent,excellent surgeon. Wonderful staff. Reasonable cost for work done. (Don't pay Beverly Hills prices unless you live in Beverly Hills!) Had procedures done three weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the results. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Very positive experience all around. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Dr. Solomon and his staff made me feel comfortable and at ease during my consultation. Dr. Solomon was very knowledgeable and addressed all of my questions and concerns. He is an expert in his field - a talented and gifted surgeon. I was extremely happy with the outcome of my surgery and plan on using him again for any future cosmetic surgery needs. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I had a face lift by Dr. Solomon. I found him to be very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. His office staff were very warm and friendly. Dr. Solomon is a highly skillful surgeon. I was very happy with the outcome of my surgery. I had no bruising at all and I loved the way I looked from the first post-operative day. Recuperation was easy and I was back to work within a week. I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon as a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Gary A. Solomon's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1979)

Updates