Ratings for Dr. William David Green

I LOVE Dr Green! He did my OB care with my last 2 children. He has the best bed side manner and is so kind and gentle. He takes as much time with you as you need/want. Dr. Green always asked me how my other kids were doing, how my husband is doing and remembered them all by name. Just recently he performed the Essure procedure on my and I couldnt be more pleased with the care I received before, during and after the procedure. His staff is also just wonderful. The nurses always speak directly to my kids and are very personable and just very sweet. I would suggest any woman needing OB/GYN care to go see Dr Green (or any other doctor or midwife in the practice)!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Green was my OB/GYN for all three of my children. Everything went great on all three! There was no complications at birth for either delivery. He will always explain things to you that you can understand. He is a great Dr. and I know you will think the same after going to him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

He performed two c-sections, one being a high risk full placenta previa. Everything went very well on both. He's was always very personable and took his time at my appointments. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. William David Green's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hiram, GA