Dr. Kevin B. Sands

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(6)

"Literally the greatest dentist I have ever been to! I found her googling and I read all..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Kevin B. Sands

Your teeth under good care. Very kind person and professional of his job. When I went to Dr. Kevin to get my teeth fixed, he did a really great job. I had ugly front teeth with bleeding gums. now my teeth are straight and no complains on them so far. Thanks Dr. Sands. He is one of the best dentist I have met and seen. Also, he knows what to do in any situation you might have. When I went there, the place looked clean and the people working there looked confident of what they were doing. Sure, it was a little expensive, but it was worth it. His office was tidy, and everything was organized so he could find anything he needs quickly. If you just can't find the dentist to help you in your situation, you should go to Dr. Kevin, you will be impressed.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

I am a new patient to Dr. Sands office and felt at home immediately. His expertise in dentistry came highly recommended. His office is clean, comfortable and even the views are top notch. It is very apparent that Dr. Sands truly cares about his patients. He spent time with me during the visit to discuss my goals and even just to chat. The office visit went very smoothly. There is a parking garage conveniently below the building. Top notch doctor in LA, will definitely be back. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I have been a patient for sometime now and this review is overdue. Dr. Sands is an artist, who genuinely cares about his patients well being and satisfaction. I had an old, ugly, dark crown in my front tooth. He was able to transform my smile very conservatively, by doing two porcelain restorations on my front central teeth! They are indistinguishable from The rest of my teeth and I have my youthful smile Back! Thank you Dr. Sands!!!

Submitted May 18, 2019

Easy, quick, and fast results experience. I visited Dr. Sands office for a consultation and a whitening. My teeth were noticeably different after the procedure. His office staff is great and the location is very nice. The icing on the cake was the valet parking in the garage, since parking is always a pain in LA.

Submitted May 8, 2019

Great experience. First class office in heart of Beverly Hills, pleasant staff and state of the art equipment. I was very happy they gave me answers to my concerns and made me feel a lot more comfortable with the whole 'going to the dentist' experience.

Submitted May 8, 2019

I was recommended to come to Dr. Sands by my best friend from college who had her veneers done with him. I have never had any elective procedures done and was very nervous. Dr. Sands was a class act. He was very friendly, and did not rush me or pressure me at all. I felt so comfortable, I booked my veneer appointment the same day as my initial consultation. This was in November 2018 and I just got around to posting my review. My holiday pictures turned out spectacular! My smile is natural and bright. Thank you Dr. Sands and his team!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Dr Sands is a really talented dentist who cares to answer all of your question. He assures that you will receive exactly what you ask for. He is an overachiever and clearly puts a lot of effort. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I love coming here for my dental work. dr. sands is so great and creates the best and most comfortable environment for his clients. Everyone is very professional, responsive staff and respectful of time. I always have a positive experience during and after my service.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Its been a very long time since I’ve smiled. Thanks to Dr. Sands, I no longer have to hide my teeth when smiling or laughing. He’s help me build my confidence, I’m extremely grateful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr. Sands and his staff wowed me from the moment I walked in the door! The staff was super friendly and welcoming. They talked to me while I waited and were very efficient in getting my paperwork processed and me in the chair. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and go out of there way to make your experience the best you ever had.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. Kevin B. Sands's Credentials

Dr. Kevin Sands is highly trained and skilled cosmetic dentist located in Beverly Hills, California. He is dedicated to enhancing your teeth and gums to provide you with a bright, beautiful smile. Dr. Sands uses the latest techniques and the most advanced technology available to ensure you leave with the best results possible. He offers many procedures and treatments including porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, Invisalign®, dental implants, sedation dentistry, periodontal care, and much more. If you are interested in learning more information, please contact our office today!

• English