Ratings for Dr. Craig P. Eberson

he helped me through my surgery and i recommend that if people need the scoliscos surgery i say go to him. i recovered in less than two weeks and he asked me if he can post my xray in the newspaper and i let him. he is very sweet and caring. he helps you

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Eberson is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and will answer all of your questions. He is on time. He is very nice. He does not make you feel nervous. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

I have enountered dozens of physicians both personally and professionally in connection with my work as an attorney. Dr. Eberson truly stands out as exceptional. He is a remarkable surgeon and you know that your child is in the care of the most competent physician once he begins treatment. My wife and I took my daughter to Boston Children's Hospital for a consult prior to her surgery with Dr. Eberson and the physicians in Boston could not be more complimentary of Dr. Eberson. He is highly respected and regarded, particulaly with his work in scoliosis.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Craig P. Eberson's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI