Ratings for Dr. Albert M. Ong

Very professional and great to work with. Nothing but good things here

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I called this office after I had an unpleasant experience with a different urologist. The staff fit me in the next day. I was late for my appt due to traffic and even though the dr had a procedure planned, he took the time to see me and review my test results. While the other urologist basically said call me when you need me (I have two kidney stones...one fairly large), Dr Ong has scheduled me to have the stones removed. Why wait for the pain he said. I am so satisfied with this office...not only Dr. Ong, but the staff and the xray technician. If only all doctor offices could be like this. Thank you Dr. Ong and staff for a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Ong is wonderful!!! His office can work you in right away for emergencies. He has great staff, as well as bed side manner. Furthermore, he even took the time to personally call my ob/gyn to explain how he could not find anything urology wise with me, and as a result my ob/gyn did a diagnostic laparoscopy and proved to be an ob/gyn issue. Thank you for all your help!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Albert M. Ong's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)