Ratings for Dr. Caroline E. Peterson

Dr. Caroline Peterson: Caring attitude and cutting edge knowledge provides best in class care!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Peterson. She's always took the time to answer any questions I had. Her staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

She is a great doctor and well worth the wait. If you want to get in and out quickly, try her Nurse Practitioner. She is also very, very good. Their practice is friendly and professional but most importantly, they care about their patients !

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She is a great Physician.. Her staff is friendly and knowledgeable. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Peterson is always rushed and rude. She acts like she has no time for questions or concerns. She will make you wait anywhere from 45 minutes to several hours and the office staff does not notify you when you check-in.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had been a patient with this practice for 5 years. Each annual visit, I waited nearly 2-3 hours to be seen. The staff never seem to have immediate answers and trying to get anyone on the phone or to return a phone call is a futile attempt. The office is very poorly run in the time management department. I stayed for 5 years because it was a once a year exam and I had had no issues. 2 years ago, I needed to have a second appointment. This is when the true incompetence of the practice began to show. They failed to inform me of the need to schedule a second appointment until nearly 2 months later (claiming a mistake with paperwork, misplaced files), failed to fully explain what procedure they wanted to do (until I got to my appointment and demanded it before any further action took place), and then sent my labs to a "new" facility: Medical Center Elizabeth Place (which was not covered by my insurance, and is conveniently endorsed by Dr. Peterson) The Medical center flip flopped what was owed and what my insurance did cover and then sent me a bill for 580. I began a payment plan for this but questioned why the fee was so high. The Medical Center gave me no further explanation and told me to discuss it with my insurance company. After doing my own research into the matter, my insurance company and I discovered their error. At this point I had already overpaid the Medical Center. Trying to get them on the phone or return phone calls was much like the office, nearly impossible. My insurance company attempted to contact them, and in the end I had to go to the BBB to get the matter resolved. In the end, I had spent nearly eight months trying to get back money from this medical center. I decided that it was time to leave when, at my last appointment (the first one of the day) I sat in the waiting room for nearly 2 hours. I went to the receptionist and she informed me at that time that the doctor had been running late because of a labor. I questioned why the office did not inform me earlier so I could decide if I could wait or why they hadn't offered me a different doctor in the practice. She said they don't normally offer those services. You don't offer information or customer service? As an added insult, when I did change doctors this year, they send me a 35 dollar bill for the transfer of my medical records, AFTER they had informed me that I would not be charged. Dr. Peterson, I strongly suggest an overhaul of your practice. Your talents as a physician do not overthrow the chaos of your office. I would not recommend this practice to a healthy person, and I would strongly suggest that if you have any health issues, you seek out somewhere else immediately.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I love her! She was very sincere and caring when other doctors werent.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH HER AT ALL. SHE IS NEVER ON TIME FOR HER APPOINTMENTS...EXPECT TO BE THERE AT LEAST 2-3 HOURS SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY. MY DAUGHTER WAS HAVING PAIN WITH HER PERIODS AND IMMEDIATELY UPON EXAMINATION, SHE DIAGNOSED HER WITH ENDOMETRIOSIS, WITHOUT ANY TESTING. SHE RECOMMENDED THAT MY DAUGHTER HAVE LAPROSCOPY SURGERY. AFTER THE FACT OF SCHEDULING SURGERY, WE'RE TOLD THAT OUR INSURANCE DIDN'T COVER THE FACILITY AND THAT IT WAS OUT OF NETWORK AND WOULD ONLY PAY 60% BUT STATED THAT THEY WOULD CREDIT THE OTHER 20% DIFFERENCE OF THE BILL. WE FIND OUT LATER THAT DR. PETERSON IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE SURGERY FACILITY (ELIZABETH PLACE) AND THAT HER SPECIALTY IS LAPROSCOPY...HOW IRONIC !! THE BALANCE OWED AFTER INSURANCE PAID THEIR PART WAS OVER $1800.00 OF AN ALMOST $10,000.00 BILL FOR OUT PATIENT SURGERY AND MY DAUGHTER IS STILL PAYING ON THE BALANCE FROM 2009. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

I have had 4 laparoscopies by Dr. Peterson, she is absolutely wonderful. Very kind, caring, great bedside manners. I will say that she is always running behind schedule, but that is because she takes the time to talk and explain things to her patients. I don't care how long I have had to wait, she is totally worth it. Highly recommend her and her practice.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

I went to Dr Peterson for a few months at the end of 2008. I stopped going to her because by the time I got out of the office it was 2 hours every time I went in. I found this crazy and inconsiderate towards patients. She did a pelvic laparoscopy on me due to endometriosis and infertility. I was concerned with the dye test she did on my tubes since she had to force the dye through, but she wasn't concerned with it. So I relied on her for that until I continued to have pelvic pain after 3 months of the lap. I just had another lap at the beginning of 2010 and the OBGYN found both of my tubes to be blocked and he was able to open them up completely by using a stint. So this may have contributed to my infertility which should have been addressed back then by her and it wasn't.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Caroline E. Peterson's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1989)

Tufts