Dr. Thomas J. Laney DDS, MD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Laney DDS, MD

Overall experience was very good. Only complaint is with timing. Waiting for appointments after scheduled time for whatever reason. Good pain management. A little too cold in the office.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2019

I want to say thanks to the staff here at Dr Laneys office. From start to finish they were very informative about what to expect and very available with any questions or follow up appointments. They were always friendly from the time I walked through the front door till. I left.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

It was a great experience and the staff was all very nice and super helpful with anything that was needed. I could not of asked for such kind people during a difficult process.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Very glad that I came here instead of anywhere else, everyone here is super friendly and they just made everything very easy for me. I always enjoy talking to Dr. Laney

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Everything went as planned everything was explained to me on how it was going to go thank you!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

I have had nothing less than a positive experience, staff is always on Top of their game, making it comfortable and as relaxed as possible, I hold Dr Laney high in expect ions he has never fallen below that bar.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

The entire staff were beyond profesional. They treated me with the utmost courtesy and respect. It was always a joy to see everyone because of their friendliness and positive attitude. I had a couple of things happen that caused pain and concern by me that they responded to immediately to help in healing and pain control. Thank you Dr Laney, you have been a blast!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

It was a great experience highly reccomend him to anyone having dental issues.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

The staff were very friendly and caring. I really liked dr Laney he was very professional yet personal and very funny. Everyone put my mind at ease .Although a long process mostly healing of bone graft I am very pleased with my implant and would choose this option again.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

I had. Wonderful experience the staff was very helpful and super friendly, it was by far one of the by experinces I have had with any dental office.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Dr. Thomas J. Laney DDS, MD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Moses Lake, WA