Ratings for Dr. William B. Britton

Dr. Britton is the laziest doctor that I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Uh no way.. Poor bedside manner, not very attentive, bordering on flakey. Now drs' mula and volker are top notch. Wish they were family doctors. The staff is always nice and helpful. Great nurses.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Dr. Britton has been our pedi for the past 7 or so years. He is awesome!! When you talk about your doctors as family...Thats how we see Dr. Britton. His nurses and staff are wonderful!! Even the docs he has on call are wonderful. We are so pleased to have him in our life. The right pedi can make the world of difference in a families life. He even called us back on New Years Eve when my daughter was very very sick...He wasnt even upset. I just think he is the best. Pss he even puts up with overbearing Grandmothers!! He is also wonderful with families that have other issues going on. You can pretty much tell him anything and he is more then willing to work with you. I just can not say enough good things about Dr. Britton.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Britton is a very caring dr. He is great with kids. He spends alot of time with you, making sure your understand everything. We were not his patients at the time, I brought my son in to see dr. britton. My son was very sick...he sent us directly to the hospital. Dr. Britton called and checked on us every day. Even when we returned home. What more could you ask in a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. William B. Britton's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1994)

Assurant