Ratings for Dr. Janette G. Ghattas

I rated this doctor poorly because she was rude, insensitive to a first time mother, and I would never recommend her for obstetrics to anyone looking for that type of physician. She, unfortunately, was my first experience with an OB for my first baby. I made sure I found another doc for my second baby, and it was the best experience of my life. I only wished I had known from the beginning about this doctor. Live and learn.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Ghattas for about 15 years now. Needless to say, I am very happy with her. She has taken very good care of me and has shown great interest in my overall health condition, not just my gynecologic well being. I can't understand how the other reviewers can rate her so low. The things they wrote about her are so difficult to believe. Even her staff are always very friendly and courteous. I have never had to wait too long to be seen after getting there for my appointment either.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Very rude. Tried to push medication on me so that I would buy it in her office instead of going through insurance. Very unhelpful when I asked questions.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

She is one of the best doctors that I have ever known. She took such wonderful care of my baby and myself. I would recommend her to any woman.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

She was rude, threatening and always late. Please find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Very unhappy with the doctor/she wasn't nice to me at all/She got upset a lot repeating herself to me at my age I can barely hear/She was always late/was always in a rush with me never wanted to hear was I was saying/She is a very unhappy person that doesn't need to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

This doctors bedside manners are the worst!!!!!!!!!! she needs to learn to communicate & learn to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2005

Dr. Janette G. Ghattas's Credentials

• Univ Of Asyut, Fac Of Med, Asyut, Egypt (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reading, PA