Ratings for Dr. Pamela S. Zelasko

I had to go to Traverse City for 7 months for a family obligation. While I was there I needed a refill of my medication so I called Dr. Zelasko's office. I was informed that I wouldn't be able to get a refill until I came in for another office visit. I was slightly annoyed, but understood. I was unable to make it back to GR so I went to a clinic in Traverse City for a quick checkup just to get the refill I needed. When I returned to GR I called Dr. Zelasko's office to make an appointment but was informed that she would no longer see me because I went somewhere else. I'm incredulous. What kind of healer would refuse to see a patient just because he saw another doctor one time? It seems vindictive and petty. Prior to this I would have recommended Dr. Zelasko but now I don't feel that I can. I guess you'll be fine as long as you never "cheat on her", but ultimately that's not the type of person I want as my doctor anyway.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Very pleasant and thorough. She answered all questions and never made me feel that she had to hurry to get to the next patient. Showed concern and compassion.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Pamela S. Zelasko's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford