Ratings for Dr. Andrew Tucker

After already having one miscarriage, we were extremely nervous to find out that I was pregnant again a year later. We had our first ultrasound and everything went well....we were even able to hear the heartbeat which is rare at only about 5 weeks. I received a phone call from the nurse saying that my blood results came back and my hormone levels were a bit lower then he likes. I was prescribed progesterone 100 mg capsules and estradiol .1 mg patches. At no time was I ever advised any negative side effects or risks. Being to trusting I read the instructions and used them right away. I missed carried three days later. When I read the warnings after I started bleeding, both labels said to not take while pregnant. I feel that I was misled and shouldn't have needed either of these medications. I will not being seeing dr. Tucker again and I suggest that anyone seeing him be sure to ask lots of questions and to go with your gut.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I had my son 4 months ago via c-section. I have to say Dr.Tucker was just the best doctor God could have sent me to , to have my angel. His office is is kept well neat and beautiful, his staff is awesome and so helpful, and the main man himself, Dr.Tucker, WOW! He made my first pregnancy more exciting and calming . All my first time fears fade away from the first visit I had with him. He is so caring and treated me and my husband and child with so much care and respect . I'm so sad we had to move like a month after my son was born, but I will make sure someway, some how for my second child, Dr. Tucker delivers that little bundle of joy. And also the c section procedure was a breeze. We were basically having a laughing fest while he was operating on me , all the nurses and staff that were in the room. And that was my first surgical procedure ever, absolutely no fear in that operating room! God bless you Dr.Tucker, I'm so sad I had to move to Colorado, but you will deliver my second child lol . I thank God for this man, and for working through him. He is a great doctor and knows what he's doing. He literally had over 20. Years of experience!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Tucker was amazing! I went to him for my second child and was blown away about how much time he spent making sure all my questions were answered and making sure I was comfortable with everything in the pregnancy. My first two sons are 18 months apart and it was a difficult pregnancy. The staff would fight over who wanted to watch my oldest son while I was being seen and the ladies use to get my gifts for me and my son during visits. I was really upset I had to move and change doctors. There will never be a better Dr and staff his his in my book!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Tucker is a truly exceptional Doctor. when I walk in to his office I feel important and all the girls are so nice. Dr tucker always explains and listens to everything. He's caring and compassionate. He's the best and I could tell him anything. He delivered my baby boy and was there checking on us everyday we were in the hospital. I loved his prenatal care. He's always there if you need him. I have been a patient since 2012.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I had huge fibroids and was going to Memorial for close to a year for treatment. The communication breakdown was so horrible it left me it tears. Two doctors later I finally found Dr. Tucker. His staff was a representation of him to the fullest degree. I couldn't have had a better feeling upon meeting him. It felt right once I had my first visit. He did my surgery with Dr. Barry Schlafstein. He too handled me with extra special care. I feel as if I am their only patient. I am so glad I found these 2 angles.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Tucker and his staff provide very good care and service.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Amazing doctor! He is extremely compassionate, very knowledgeable, and friendly! He treated me with the delivery of my two children and one miscarriage. I know he is one of the best and would urge anyone to switch to him in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

One of the best staff and nurse practitioner in Savannah!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Tucker is a wonderful doctor. He is always there for whatever your need may be.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Newsome on Sep 24th, 2014 My daughter almost lost her twins because of the lack of skill and empathy of this doctor. My review above all others should take priority because if I was to review him from my experience it would have been higher however I was recommended by a very highly accredited doctor so when I was Dr tucker's patient he had to take good care of me or feel the wrath of the referral physician. So that is why I told my daughter to go to him. That was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. My daughter is pregnant with identical twin girls and had signs of TTTS WHICH is twin to Twin Transfer syndrome a very serious condition which was not taken very seriously. She started gaining weight very rapidly which is signs of progression of this disease I called Dr tucker's office and explained this and her other symptoms and begged for a ultrasound for her I was not listened to and got angry yelling at the receptionist to listen to us she put Tucker o the phone he told me to shut my mouth or he would hang up on me and proceeded to tell me I would listen to him I tried to tell him our fears and problems and he still told me to shut up he said if I didn't like his care it's a free country to find another doctor and that my daughters twins were only 20weeks and not viable so if there was a problem there was nothing he could do anyway. Needless to say we got another opinion and we're sent that day for emergency surgery for my daughters babies to Cincinnati Ohio and they had to sever 27 connections between the twins and we were at stage 4*of TTTS BARELY IN TIME TO SAVE them they removed 3 liters of fluid from her 7 lbs any doctor with any sense would have seen this and listened to us if not for us going somewhere else her twins would be dead right now. Do not use this idiot no matter the other good reviews. He can try and sue me but hey if it's the truth then he has no standing!!!

Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Andrew Tucker's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)