Ratings for Dr. John Beauman

Great visit. Great doc. I strongly recommend him for any medical needs. Takes care of my whole extended family and everyone loves him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Rude staff, doctor just out to make fast buck. Does not care about patients

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I really like Dr Beauman. He is a very good doctor and knows his business. Has taken care of my medical needs and takes time to listen. He gets an excellent rating from me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Rude staff and Dr. was unhelpful... avoid their care

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr Beauman really helped me with an issue that has bothered me for years. He got me on the right med and Im feeling great. He spent a good deal of time with me and was very nice.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Terrible,does not care. I will not use again, will not be back...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I was very impressed. I didn't feel rushed. Felt like he really cared and spent extra time with me. His exam was really thorough. Overall I'm really impressed and that's not easy to do!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I read good reviews and thought I would try this office out. BIG disappointment from the idiot at the reception desk to the incompetence of the staff to get my prescriptions to the pharmacy or to even return my call. Dr. Beauman was nice enough, but didn't seem to be in any hurry to stop chatting up the girls in the office and see me nor spend much time or consideration for my concerns. The staff was the worst and I have had multiple issues with them from the one time I went there. Not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Beauman for my diabetes. I have read through most of the comments on various sites, and me, as most, am very pleased with his care. I see a few sour grapes out there that Im sure everyone comes across from time to time. He is very smart, very courteous, and keeps my diabetes and blood pressure under good control. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I've seen Dr Beauman for a heart condition. It went undiagnosed for years until I saw him. He nailed it after I started doubting myself based on what other docs were saying. He's very very hoisted! I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013