Ratings for Dr. Jennifer P. Morgan

She is an outstanding healthcare provider...she will referred you out if necessary. She has great bedside manner..she. is medically knowledgeable. She love the medicine.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr Morgan has been my primary care doc for about 10 years and I wouldn't think of changing. She is empathetic, caring, understanding, always takes time to listen and hear your concerns. She spends the time with you whereas most docs just want to get on to the next patient. She makes you feel like you're the only patient in the world that matters.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I was in the medical field for 50 years and Dr. Morgan has an excellent professional manner as well as being very comprehensive reviewing my medical condition with complete recomendations.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

She has been my doctor for many years. I have recommended her to my friends because of her care, committment, understanding, and concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr Morgan is the best: empathetic, kind and caring. She will take excellent care of you.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Thank you Doctor J. Morgan for being such a great Doctor! Both me and my wife thank you for always being there for us!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

I love Dr. Morgan. The only downside is the very long waits, but I think this is because she spends so much time in the room with you, so she tends to get behind. Dr. Morgan is extremely caring and very thorough. I will keep her as my primary care physician as long as I am in the Atlanta area.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Jennifer P. Morgan's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

AHC