You may also like

I can't say enough about Dr. Rand. I've been his patient for 5 or 6 years. He was still there when I was laidoff & lost my insurance. Hes helped me tremendously be able to have a life. He takes the time to listen to his patients & always has great advice. My life has become so much better since I started seeing him. I'm so grateful to him for everything he's done. Hes a wonderful Dr who shouldn't change a thing. Its such a pleasure going to my appointments!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Cares more about his patient's well being than his financial gain. He helped me when many others wouldn't take the time to.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

had an appt scheduled with this doctor but cancelled because I just saw an article that he was involved in a referral-for-cash payoff scam. http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/15_doctors_are_charged_with_ta.html

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Rand is a wonderful doctor. He is very understanding and caring. I would refer anyone to him. I would say he is a top doctor in his field.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Dov J. Rand's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about Dr. Rand. I've been his patient for 5 or 6 years. He was still there when I was laidoff & lost my insurance. Hes helped me tremendously..."

September 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=171773'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.0

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=171773'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 5, 2014