Ratings for Dr. Kevin Pezeshki

This Doctor is cocky and a danger to women who seek fertility treatment. He almost got my sister killed by neglecting to have her checked for an ectopic pregnancy. She went to the ER. 3 times and she even asked him to do a special exam for it. To which he replied " the chance for you to have an ectopic is 1 %" you can't trust this doctor. To add insult to injury while my sister was still drowsy but awake she overheard him say...that she probably lied and was very promiscuous and has many sexual partners and that's why she had an ectopi. Because according to him women who have had STD Usually have an ectopic. If he would be more knowledgeable about fertility treatments he would know that hormone drugs increase the chances for an ectopic pregnancy. Well my sister lost her tube all together and almost died under this doctors care... or lack thereof.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr pezeshki has been my doctor since 2004, he delivered my two babies. He is very nice, professional, knowledgeable. At no point I Ever felt that he is the type of person that would conduct in an indecent manner. I cant just understand that if a doctor is improper why would he not behave like so with all the young patients he had around him? But to do that to a 62 year old woman whom has just had a hysterectomy?????? It just does not make sense. I believe someone has framed him and is wrongfully accusing him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pazeshki's for 11 years and he has always treated me respectfully and diagnosed me accurately. He is a family oriented doctor who demonstrates great dedication to his profession and helping patients of all socio-economic backgrounds. I came from an abusive marriage and have great difficulty trusting OBGYN doctors. I am devastated that the one doctor I trusted and followed to both locations is no longer practicing, because someone has charged him with such a hateful crime. The doctor I have known for all these years is not capable of such an act. Respectfully, Laura Cardilino

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Pezeshki has been the most caring gynecologist I have had. He performed a hysterectomy for me on 2008 and helped me with politeness and understanding afterwards. He is like a family member to me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Attorneys for the California attorney general representing the Medical Board of California will ask a judge Tuesday to require Pezeshki, as a condition for bail, to stop practicing medicine pending the resolution of the criminal case. Pezeshki inappropriately touched a female patient during a Sept. 9, 2008, exam at Northridge Hospital Medical Center, investigators said. The woman said that when she turned around she said she saw the doctor pulling up the zipper of his pants, records show After Pezeshki performed surgery on the woman several weeks later, he visited the patient at Northridge Hospital Medical Center and told her that he needed to conduct an examination.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Pezeshki is a great doctor,he is very respectful,kind and caring person,he helps us understand everything about our pregnancy and is there when we need his advice,he delivered my baby who is two years old and I would reccommend him to all my friends and famili,I would not change my ginecologist to my knowledge he is one of the best doctors I have ever had! :-) Thank you Dr. Pezeshki

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Kevin is a profesional doctor with concern with his patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

I have been with Dr Pezeshki since 2007 and he is great! Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

A Van Nuys gynecologist, Dr. Kevin Pezeshki, has been charged with sexually assaulting a patient on two occasions while examining her at a Northridge hospital, according to court records, reports The Los Angeles Times.Dr. Pezeshki, a 43-year-old from Tarzana, is due in court on Tuesday after being arrested last month on two counts of assaulting a female patient. http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/11/local/la-me-doctor-sex-case-20120911

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Wonderful and caring Dr. I've been under his care since 2005 when he was practicing in Northridge. His Victory office wasn't the prettiest but continue under his care because he's a great Dr. He's now in a new office and everything is perfect such as Staff and cleanliness. He delivered my baby this year and the delivery was such a beautiful experience. Dr Pezeshki is very professional, knowledgeable, knows what he's doing, pays attention to your concerns and answers your questions in a understanding way.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Kevin Pezeshki's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Van Nuys, CA