Ratings for Dr. Meg Knowles

I love Dr Knowles, her personality can be a little intense but I like it. She is very respectful of her patients and their perspectives on their moods.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

After spending an hour with her she didn't help me at all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr. Knowles is a wonderful doctor. It is very important to me to have a psychiatrist that I trust completely. It has taken me a long time to find the right person, and without a doubt, it is Dr. Knowles. I did not have to wait long for an initial appointment and have had no trouble scheduling appointments on short notice since. She is very involved in all aspects of my health care and is in communication with all of my other doctors. She is very knowledgeable and well-informed. She is very intuitive and always knows what is really going on even if I don't. She is not afraid to try something new if the first thing we've tried doesn't appear to be working. Dr. Knowles is very warm and personable. She is very attentive and puts her patients completely at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Knowles is a very competent and caring doctor whom I would recommend for patients of all ages. She listens very carefully and relates to you with her very down-to-earth and respectful manner, which is helpful and comforting. Thankfully, no "psycho-babble" type of treatment, but knowledgeable and practical therapy provided.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

I cannot imagine a psychiatrist to whom teens and young adults would better relate.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Meg Knowles's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med