Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Broadstone

This so called Doctor ,if your not careful he will not tell you the hole truth about back surgery he will mess up your life with so much pain if he did a fusion on you ,you will be lucky to get 5 years out of the surgery but he will never tell you the bad part of the surgery ,it's all about money that is all he cares about , never let this so called Doctor Tuch your back you will be sorry in he could care less about your pain , so never go with first opinion Especially with this so called Doctor or u will be sorry!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Performed my back surgery with great success, only down for 4 weeks instead of 6. Going back to have a seperate procedure done by him as well.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Doctor put me in chronic pain for the rest of my life..because I let him do a spinal fusion it over just eight years has destroyed my spine and my 30 year marriage

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

When I had my back surgerys by this Doctor, I was not told the truth about a spinal fusion , he never expand how you would be in worse shape in just five to eight years that is what he did to me , a fusion will waer out your spine causing you more chronic pain then before , he let me suffer for 8 mouths with a clasps vertebrate all because I let him do a fusion on me before in it caused more damage in just 8 years some Doctors will not tell you the truth about a spinal fusion in plus it can wear out your SI joints like it did to me he messed up my whole life !!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

helpful in resolving my back issue withiut surgery

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

seems to favor insurance co more than patient

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. would not listen to patient. Failed to identify two additional breaks in lower spine because he insisted the pain was "referred" pain, in spite of patient's insistance that lower back pain was excrutiating. The Dr. treated one compression fracture with surgery but that did not help the patient's pain. There was very little correction in the compression. There were several errors in the Dr.'s patient notes, indicating patient was improving when actually there was little or no improvement. Two additional fractures were found on the orignal scan results when I went to a different orthopedic specialist. By this time it was too late for corrective treatment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Paul A. Broadstone's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Workers Comp