Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Grade

We brought in my son, Eric, at 1am today to the ER. Dr. Grade was our Doctor. He was wonderful! So was our RN who helped my son in B12! She was fabulous. We thank you for all your help!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Dr Grade must have been having a day. He treated me like a huge inconvenience. Kept me in ER but asked me what I wanted him to do. I have made complaints to the hospital and will follow through with mal-practice. I have a witness to the entire incident. To top it off they never gave me food. I had been there long hours with no food and no saline drip. STAY FAR AWAY IF HE IS IN A BAD MOOD!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Grade was very caring during our stay. The wait times were minimal and he provided great support. All questions were answered professionally and his caring personality helped greatly with myself and family. Will be going to HOAG for future emergencies.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

He was very compassionate and respectful of our families needs and wishes. He had a very warm bedside manner and I felt very comfortable with him in the care of my family. Would definitely go back to HOAG Hospital for his service.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Brian J. Grade's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal