Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Chase

Just left Dr. Chris Chases office for release after eyelid surgery. He and his staff are the best . I had no problems.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Doctor Chase is Very knowledgeable and prompt. He cares about getting his patiences the best care possible. He has a great attitude. Doctor Chase has always answered all of our questions and not rushed through our appointment.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

After having consultations with other local surgeons and finally meeting Dr. Chase, I knew he was it. Dr. Chase is like a big teddy bear! He is very conscious of you as a patient. His staff is fantastic!! I felt so comfortable the moment I walked in the door, and was checked on twice the day after surgery. My scars are very minimal & I am very pleased with the results!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I found Dr. Chase to be concerned and easy to talk to. I have the feeling he would spend absolutely all the time needed to help understand my needs and explain his proposed solutions. I have been very pleased with the outcome. He's excellent aesthetically and will help you achieve a natural - not a "done" - look. Thank you Dr. Chase.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I went to Dr. Chase for Plastic Surgery on my face and it was a wonderful experience. I am a new person. I feel and look younger at 50 than I did at 30. He is the best, no doubt about it

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Chase is very patient and kind. He listens to your questions and answers in terms that are very understandable. I previously had both breasts removed due to cancer. I was very satisfied with the results of the surgery to add implants and reduce scarring.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

excellant doctor, sincere, understanding and very polite. surgical outcome very satisfied. this doctor to me seemed to really care about helping the patient and not just how much money he can get.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Christopher W. Chase's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)