Ratings for Dr. Nabil Husami

I am so sad when I read about his death. I have 3 beautiful children because of him. I will never forget him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

It's been a year since Dr. Husami's death. He was my doctor for over 25 years; a doctor's doctor who saw me through fertility treatment, a high risk pregnancy, the birth of my daughter and at the end helped me with menoupause. Haven't been able to replace him and I am beginning to think that I never will.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

He is the Doctor I use to rate every other Doctor I see. I wish him many blessings. It is very unfortunate that I discovered he died early this year 2011

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Husami has been my doctor for 25 years. Without him I would not have my four children. He is a brilliant and caring physician and I will never forget what he has given me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr. Husami is the best doctor you can find, anywhere.He is intelligent, thoughtful, sensitive to his patients and their spouses. No problem is too small. He is a genuine person a precise surgeon and a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

this practice is unreliable, provide no training for information and the doctors are rude and arrogant and impatient.go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

DR> Nabil Husami is Knows his stuff! he is a great doctor and surgeon. I was very scared before my surgery, but his experience and patience explaining the procedure really made me feel better. I now feel great with no 5cm cist in my ovary! And the best part, he saved my ovary! His personality is a bit cold but professional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

i saw Dr. Husami at American Fertility Services. this is a great team, and everyone in the practice from all the doctors to billing to blood drawers was knowledgable, sensitive, professional and unbelievably kind. i can't recommend this practice enough! fertility treatment is so stressful and they really helped to smooth the road. i am really grateful i found them.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

I was sent to Dr. Husami by my gynecologist. I was impressed by the time he took to explain what our options were given the type of coverage that we had. Dr. Husami was able to answer any concerns we had clearly and the fact that I was able to voice those concerns without feeling rushed made a great difference. We are now 7 weeks pregnant thanks to the team of doctors' and nurses efforts.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

The best and only fertility clinic in the USA that provide you with an execellent service and cares about you, is like with are part of their families ( This is like been home) Thank you all

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Nabil Husami's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1972)