Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Scott

Saw Dr. Scott in Bandon, so cannot speak to staff or facility in Bend. Saw him multiple times for ongoing, debilitating chronic fatigue, among other symptoms. He refused my requested specialty referral and missed my diagnosis. This is a congenital, progressive syndrome that is genetic and autosomal dominant, so my child has 50% chance of same diagnosis- with potential for life threatening complications. To his credit, he admitted not knowing. However, his explanation of a possible cause left me sad, frustrated and afraid. No, it wasn't depression, hormonal or general sleep deprivation. I have 10/12 of the hallmark signs- most are visible to the eye and are congenital.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I had my first appointment with Dr. Jeffery Scott, this Wednesday, and was beyond impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. I was a little nervous switching to a new Doctor, but he made the transition very comfortable for me. Highly recommend Dr. Scott. Sincerely, Catherine Ferrin

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

He is the most caring and patient Doctor. Very personable,he saved my life. Anyone that goes to him is very lucky. Sad to see him leave us here in Bandon.He will be missed greatly.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Overall, I found Dr. Scott to be a very cold and uncaring doctor with a staff that matches his demeanor. I didn't feel like he or his staff cared about me at all. My medical problem was not something that was too complicated for him to treat as a doctor, it was just something he did not want to take the time to deal with. He wanted to pawn me off on a specialist. I had tried to make an appointment with a specialist, but they couldn't get me in for a month unless Dr. Scott called them. I will never forget his nurse Shelley telling me "Well he's not going to call them". According to her, Dr. Scott did not care about me enough to make a simple phone call. My boyfriend's doctor had no problem seeing me and even started treating me for the condition Dr. Scott felt was too complicated.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

This Doctor is the most efficient and caring doctor that I have had the privilege to come in contact. He is my Son's doctor and treated me as well at no charge for which I will forever be grateful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Scott found what other Drs. failed to find. and saved me from certain death

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey L. Scott's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2000)