Ratings for Dr. Dean Sanford Traiger

Dr Traiger has been my doctor for 8 years. My experience has always been positive. His office can get very busy in the course of a day. I think it does help to be prepared to discuss the exact nature of the visit with as much factual information as possible. I had very abnormal bleeding and in 48 hours I was having emergency surgery. He focused in very quickly as to what it was or was not. I will continue with him as long as I live in the area. Very smart man.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

He doesn't show any concern for something that is of concern. When asking questions, he avoids to answer you! His only reaction to a serious infection that I had was that it was impressive? Thank God my wife talked me into getting a second opinion, and that physician treated me properly with the correct antibiotics.....

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

He doesn't have the best bed-side mannor! He doesn't take your concerns very seriously.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Very helpful and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2005

Dr. Dean Sanford Traiger's Credentials

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Cape Coral, FL