Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Anne Arendt

She takes the time with you and explains things . Very personal and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Arendt. She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. After being misdiagnosed for a couple years of knee problems, I was referred to her by my physical therapist. She diagnosed my problem right away just by talking with me about my symptoms, and then found it on an mri I had done earlier. I’ve been seeing her on and off for 10 years. She always listens to you and it is obvious she cares about you and helping you. Just had my knee replaced and it feels really strong. I heard at the hospital that she is one of the few that visit patients in their room after surgery. I’m really thankful for her help and highly respect her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Doctor Arendt has been amazing. I have been going from doctor to doctor without any answers to why both of my legs hurt. No one believed me that both my legs could hurt horribly. They assumed sciatica, depression, RLS, etc. No one did imaging except on my knees which didn't show the big picture. She did full extremity CTs the same day I saw her, as well as PT the same day. Everything was very efficient. We found that I had extensive tibial torsion in both legs along with patella alta so she consulted Dr. Pena on my case who derotated both my legs, and she moved my patella down where it should be. I first saw her in October and had both my legs finished surgery wise before the end of the year because she knew I was worried money. She has been so kind, couldn't ask for better. She is extremely intelligent. You can tell she is thinking hard her entire visit, so don't think she is disinterested in you. Cannot express my gratitude more.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

My daughter saw 3 ortho docs before we were finally connected with Dr. Arendt. She listened to my daughter, stopped prolonging the pain she was having, identified the problem and scheduled surgery. She closely followed the post-op rehab and had our daughter back into her activities a month sooner than she was originally scheduled to be back! Her confidence and extreme intelligence is why we give our full trust to her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

The Best of the Best! Have had bad knees for years. I have never felt better and it's only 6 weeks after surgery. Can't wait to have the other done in 5 weeks. She is very thorough and let's you know where you are at and where you will be going .

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Best knee surgeon in the business period! I had my knee scoped 20 years ago and not one problem today. My friends have used Dr.Arendt, and they all believe she is the best!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I have seen three orthopedic surgeons who all stated that I have to have surgery and Dr Arendt is the only doc who performs the surgery I need. I have had synvisc injections twice, three sets of steroid injections and two rounds of PT with taping and aqua therapy. I waited 4 months to get an appointment to be told that I have to start all the things I have already done again because only the PT's at the U are competent enough to help me. I find that arrogant to state that all other PT'S just weren't good enough. Needless to say I will be living with pain thAt wakes me at night and I will waste my time and money again...Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Excellent advice from Dr. Arendt and staff on how to go about knee replacement and do recovery work after surgery. Followed her plan and have had excellent results. I recommend her to anyone needing a knee replacement. There may be a wait in the office, but she will also give you all her attention when it is your turn.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr.Arendt is a hero to me. She did a very complicated surgery on my knee, and I am very thankful to her because she did a great job. She is really caring, she listens to your problems and helps in any way she can. She is intelligent and knows what she's doing. I trust her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I have seen specialist after specialist trying to get someone to figure out what was wrong. Every couple of years for about 15 years I would have someone new take a look and all I got was that it was just something I had to live with even though the pain was getting worse and worse. After 10 minutes with Dr. Arendt she had an idea that was backed up by knee taping and physical therapy. Surgery is 1 week away and although it has taken a while to get to this point I look forward to the end result. Staff was helpful and Dr. Arendt did answer my email questions in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth Anne Arendt's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1984)