Ratings for Dr. Scott S. Weissman

He is extremely expensive, the office had opaque billing standards. I went to him 3 times and they billed me more than $100 each time only to receive prescriptions for various expensive antibacterial eye drops that failed to work. He told me to soak my eyes and that i had allergies when i had had an eye infection for 5 months.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

horrible doctor very rude. he spent the whole time talking about himself and answered none of my questions

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr Weissman did not return my calls when I was out of town and having a serious eye emergency. I called 3 times, his staff said he was not away and that they had given him the message. Following this he saw me on the street and ignored me despite his having been my opthomologist for many many years. When confronted he blamed it on his staff. He was irresponsible and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Weissman is not only knowledgeable and thorough, but he also helped me with a bill wehn my granddaughter had no insurance.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

I've been under Dr. Weissman care for a decade. He is extremely attentive and always shares treatment options in a very thorough manner. i have the highest confidence in him. He is also very personable, so I enjoy seeing him as well. The staff is very good.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Weissman as a doctor is fine...his personality is a bit odd but whatever. His staff is amazing...very friendly & helpful! Jessica is the best, she will spend as much time as neccessary with you, without feeling rushed. The in house glasses guy is the WORST EVER! Lazy and rude. If it wasn't for the fact that to get my max benefit I have to order my glasses through a participating provider I would gladly purchase elsewhere or online.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Weissman is definitley knowledgeable, but I found him to be standoffish & a bit rude. He explained absolutely nothing to me, and barely answered my questions. He uses an in-house optical shop run by a young man who is quite unprofessional and lazy. His front office is wonderful though, and Peter is the main man there. His assistant Jessica is great, & quite friendly. She always says hello, & hasa beautiful smile. Dr. Weissman appears to have a monumental ego, which is why I won't return!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

I met Dr. Weissman when I was 9 years old and will never forget him. He is intelligent,funny, personable,and on top of his craft! I suffer from a chronic, serious eye condition and he was one of the first eye doctors that began to treat me... If ever I feel like something is not right I feel confident following up with him. I am 30 plus, and have quite a history with him and he has always been consistent.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Doctor Weissman is very knowledgable and helpful. However, I went to a "free" consultation from my eye doctor and they billed my issurance company several times. Few months after the visit, they send me the bill!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2005

Dr. Weissman is one of the best doctors that I ahve gone to see in my 30 years of living, and I ahve seen my share. He very knowledgable of his craft and he always being thorough and helpful. He is also very personable and nice to all his patients.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2005

Dr. Scott S. Weissman's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1983)