Dr Shatkin and his staff were wonderful.They made me feel comfortable immediately and I felt no apprehension or embarrassment about having the procedure done, The results were amazing andall I could have wished for. My thanks to Dr Shatkin and staff for their caring and concern. Sincerely Lil W

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Sam Shatkin and his entire team are top notch. Not only is he the very best at what he does, but I also feel like he has each individual patient's best interest in mind. From the minute you walk in until the minute you leave, everyone is friendly and caring. I highly recommend to my family, friends and anyone looking for the best plastic surgeon. I would not trust my skin care needs to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Submitted March 20, 2015

I've been going to dr shatkin for a few yrs for skin care. I have great results that look natural. The cost isreasonable and the staff are very helpful. He has his patients best interest at all times. i wouldn't switch to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I am almost 4 weeks since I had my lower facelift and as I have not had any other plastic surgery, have nothing to compare against so my comments are simply based on what I have read online from other experiences. I chose Dr Shatkin because he did a similar procedure on someone I know and after meeting with him felt comfortable based on his many years of experience and as he has done this specific procedure hundreds of times ( approx once per week since starting his career). I had met with a doctor in Toronto that had very good reviews and he had only done approx 15 - 20 facelifts. As well, Dr Shatkin performs this procedure using twilight anaesthesia which was also appealing to me as it carries less risk. Dr Shatkin provided me with a lengthy list of instructions of which I followed to the letter. Some of my stitches and staples were removed after 5 days and the rest after 10 days. My incisions are barely visible at this point and I am starting to feel better.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

The staff is helpful and pleasant! They always answer any questions I may have in a profession manner.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

They provided excellent care. It is a clean updated office. The staff is well educated and helpful. It is clear their goal is patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Wonderful Doctor, I would not go to anyone else. Kind, considerate, and compassionate. Excellent!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

dr. Sam Shatkin is very friendly and tries very hard to please his patients. I admire a plastic surgeon who will not do a surgety unless it is right and the outcome will be favorable.I also admire a doctor who is continuing his education as he is. I recommend Dr. Shatkin without reservation.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I am a 40 yr old female who had prodtruding ears. Throughout my childhood, and sadly, my adult years, have been teased and such by all ages. I have very thick hair which has hid them for me wonderfully over the years. I never wore my hair up or pierced my ears so as not to attract attention to them. I always said if I could get them "fixed" that I would. The opportunity finally came, happily enough, around my 40th birthday. I was made to feel so "normal" with Dr. Shatkins and his staff. I couldn't believe my dream was coming true and when he took the bandages off, I cried at how beautiful my ugly ears had become! I cannot stop looking at them and doing things with my hair I never felt comfortable doing! I would recommend Dr. Shatkin to anyone who wants plastic surgery! I saw my happiness in HIS eyes today and I can't thank him enough for making my dreams come true! I am very pleased with the results of my long-awaited surgery! Thank You Dr. Shatkin!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Samuel Shatkin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shatkin and his staff were wonderful.They made me feel comfortable immediately and I felt no apprehension or embarrassment about having the procedure done, T..."

November 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drshatkin.com" to "http://www.drshatkin.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "2500 Kensington Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17168391700".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sam Shatkin and his entire team are top notch. Not only is he the very best at what he does, but I also feel like he has each individual patient's best int..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Awful horrible man. He is rude and mean. He gave me medication i Told him i was allergic to and he was arrogant and just wpuld not recommended. I hate this man ..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to dr shatkin for a few yrs for skin care. I have great results that look natural. The cost isreasonable and the staff are very helpful. He has..."

February 2, 2015