Ratings for Dr. Samuel Shatkin

Dr. Samuel shatkin and his N.P were great! They both made me feel comfortable. Not to mention Dr.Shatkin called sever hours after my surgery to see how I was feeling. However, his staff behind the desk are rude and snippy. I feel uncomfortable calling and asking questions. They are truly unprofessional, they don't smile, they give you attitude and talk down on you.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Shatkin and his staff were terrific. He was on call whenever I needed him. My results from my tummy tuck is amazing. My whole core and waistline is like it was before I had any children and I had three C-sections with very large babies. I can wear tighter clothing and look so much slimmer and feel much more confident. Another amazing benefit I never expected from this surgery; I have no more backaches which I always had before. I had three herniated discs in the past and had to go for Physical therapy and always had problems for many years when sitting for more than 30 minutes, getting out of bed in the morning, I would get up from sitting or laying and I'd be walking bent over and my back would be hurting. I haven't had a back problem since I had this surgery and it will be one year in April. I believe once he ties up your separated core it now acts as one unit and it is very beneficial for your back.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr Shatkin and his staff were wonderful.They made me feel comfortable immediately and I felt no apprehension or embarrassment about having the procedure done, The results were amazing andall I could have wished for. My thanks to Dr Shatkin and staff for their caring and concern. Sincerely Lil W

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Sam Shatkin and his entire team are top notch. Not only is he the very best at what he does, but I also feel like he has each individual patient's best interest in mind. From the minute you walk in until the minute you leave, everyone is friendly and caring. I highly recommend to my family, friends and anyone looking for the best plastic surgeon. I would not trust my skin care needs to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Submitted March 20, 2015

I've been going to dr shatkin for a few yrs for skin care. I have great results that look natural. The cost isreasonable and the staff are very helpful. He has his patients best interest at all times. i wouldn't switch to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I am almost 4 weeks since I had my lower facelift and as I have not had any other plastic surgery, have nothing to compare against so my comments are simply based on what I have read online from other experiences. I chose Dr Shatkin because he did a similar procedure on someone I know and after meeting with him felt comfortable based on his many years of experience and as he has done this specific procedure hundreds of times ( approx once per week since starting his career). I had met with a doctor in Toronto that had very good reviews and he had only done approx 15 - 20 facelifts. As well, Dr Shatkin performs this procedure using twilight anaesthesia which was also appealing to me as it carries less risk. Dr Shatkin provided me with a lengthy list of instructions of which I followed to the letter. Some of my stitches and staples were removed after 5 days and the rest after 10 days. My incisions are barely visible at this point and I am starting to feel better.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

The staff is helpful and pleasant! They always answer any questions I may have in a profession manner.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

They provided excellent care. It is a clean updated office. The staff is well educated and helpful. It is clear their goal is patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Wonderful Doctor, I would not go to anyone else. Kind, considerate, and compassionate. Excellent!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Samuel Shatkin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Samuel shatkin and his N.P were great! They both made me feel comfortable. Not to mention Dr.Shatkin called sever hours after my surgery to see how I was fe..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shatkin and his staff were terrific. He was on call whenever I needed him. My results from my tummy tuck is amazing. My whole core and waistline is like ..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shatkin and his staff were wonderful.They made me feel comfortable immediately and I felt no apprehension or embarrassment about having the procedure done, T..."

November 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drshatkin.com" to "http://www.drshatkin.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "2500 Kensington Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17168391700".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sam Shatkin and his entire team are top notch. Not only is he the very best at what he does, but I also feel like he has each individual patient's best int..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Awful horrible man. He is rude and mean. He gave me medication i Told him i was allergic to and he was arrogant and just wpuld not recommended. I hate this man ..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to dr shatkin for a few yrs for skin care. I have great results that look natural. The cost isreasonable and the staff are very helpful. He has..."

February 2, 2015